21

Minsook's P.O.V.

I blew out the hair that was on my face, letting out a deep huff afterwards, I'm definitely the definiation of hopeless right now.

Huffing for the second time, I barely lifted my chained hand to look at my forearms and I immediately grimaced at how it looked right now, the scars are still fresh, but the blood had stopped coming out.

I let my hands to fall down on my sides before leaning on the wall behind me, my whole body felt so numb and sore.

"Hana you stupid little rascal, once I saw you, I'll surely fill your face with red hand prints," I said under my breath with my now hoarse voice, but I can't hide the playful side that escaped my voice as I shake my head with a small smile on my lips.

No matter how much I tried, I can't stay mad at that idiot, she's my best friend after all.

My thoughts are suddenly cut when I saw a familiar tall figure standing not so far away from me, I can't tell if he's facing me or not, but I can say that he's carrying something on his shoulders.

Before I can examine that thing he's been carrying, I saw how he just throw it across him like a trash. Oh, so he's not facing me, but I just shrug that off, it's not important though.

Leaning my body forward, I squint my eyes to clarify what is the thing that he brought here in this hellish place once again. And with the help of the green light, I finally make out what or who it is and I'm not surprised at all. A girl— again, and I can tell that she is unconscious.

What could this monster ever done to that girl?

Then I looked up and I can say that it's his back was still facing me, he looks like he's talking when his shoulders suddenly rise up and down in a fast manner— it's as if he just bursted out laughing.

Holding my breath, I then focused so that I can hear him clearly just in case if he's saying something important, but no matter how hard I tried, his voice only comes out like a muffled whisper to me. How can I not hear him clearly when he's just about a meter away from me?

Just as I was about to give up, my ears perked up when I heard his voice clearly stated something. 'Hyung'?

Looking up once again, I instantly let out a shriek when I saw him just right in front of me while looking down at my shaking figure. I can already assure myself that he's smirking by just seeing me frightened about his presence.

Crouching down, he then knelt in front of me before bringing his icy cold fingers under my chin that brought chills down my spine. "Miss me?" He breath out right in front of my face that made me almost puke at how rotten his breath smell like.

I scoffed before turning my face to the opposite direction, "You wish, go and kill yourself," I acted brave although I'm really in the verge of crying because of fear.

I heard him let out a low and sinister chuckle as he dug his nails in my chin making me to cry out in pain. "Stupid girl, I am already been killed by someone so why bother killing myself again?" By someone?

"Come to think of it, maybe I'm so special that they even put some efforts to make fun of me before killing me," He continued, the pain in my chin didn't bother me as I'm left shocked because of his words. What amused me was there's no mischief in his voice, just a sad and soft voice was heard from him.

He'd been killed by someone?

I was brought back to reality when I feel his cold hand landed on my face before his fingers trailed along down my jawline making blood rose up to my cheeks, why on earth am I blushing?!

Just as I was about to slap his hand away, I felt his hand landed on top on where my left eye is, and before I knew it, my ear piercing scream had echoed through the whole place.

I let out loud cries as I held onto the ground to support myself while my other hand rested on top where my left eye supposed be.

"Aw, why are you crying? You and your best friend are now a match! Both of you have missing eyes now, don't you like that?" He mocked while letting out chuckles, obviously enjoying my state right now.

I didn't say anything as I continue to cry like a lost child. "P-please stop..." I begged completely forgetting my pride, but I just him heard let out a sneer.

"No, I won't until I got contented."

————

Hana and Minsook's current situation = best friend goals~ okay you can kill me later XD

And guys, if you're expecting that there'll be romance between Hana and Jungkook, well sorry but there'll be NO ROMANCE present in this book, okay? Okay. 👻

 👻