18

September 3, 2016; 4:01 am

Yoo Chonmi finally opened her eyes and her gaze met a white ceiling, she felt the softness of what seems like a mattress on her back.

The young lady wandered her eyes around the place and realized that she was in her room. How did I get here? She thought when she clearly remembered that she passed out in a dark alley, when suddenly the image of the dead girl came flashing in her mind like a lighting bolt.

Chonmi sucked up a breath as goosebumps started to form on her arms and legs, completely creeped out by the memory.

Then without her realizing, the door opened slowly, creating a creaking sound that caused her to let out an unexpected shriek. "Geez, what has gotten into you?" Asked her mother who's staring at her as if she'd grown three heads.

Putting up her poker face, Chonmi just mentally rolled her eyes— clearing her throat afterwards, "Whatever. By the way, how did I get here?" The young lady asked, eyeing her mother who's standing by the door step of her room.

"You rascal have luck on your side, for you're classmate came here to drop you off," Her mother explained, still standing like a statue in the door step. This made Chonmi confused, "Do you know what's his or her name?"

The older woman put up her index finger under her chin as she tried to recall the name, "Actually, he didn't really gave his name, but he did said that his surname is Jeon," Upon hearing the last word, the only thing that crossed Chonmi's mind is Jeongguk.

Jeon Jeongguk.

"But we killed him," Chonmi whispered to herself, a pang of nervousness and guilt started to build up in her chest, No, ghosts aren't real, Her subconscious objected.

"Oh well, he isn't the only Jeon that's existing here on earth," Chonmi blurted as she shrugged afterwards, leaving her mother confused at what she was talking about.

Coughing, Chonmi's mother spoke, "You're being weird this days, Chonmi, I hope you didn't intake drugs or anything," the older woman added before deciding to leave the room of her daughter. Chonmi just scoffed when her mother's figure disappeared from her sight, "Whatever," She muttered before standing up from her mattress to go to the bathroom.

As she looked at her reflection in the mirror, Chonmi sighed at how haggard she look like, dark bags under the eyes then partner up with a messy hair.

Turning on the faucet, the young lady splashed some water on her face, hoping that it'll help to refresh her, but as she did that, she can feel herself wanting to throw up.

She quickly held her hair up as she began to gag continuously until blood started to spat out of her mouth.

Once Chonmi felt her senses calmed down, she decided to open the faucet to wash up her mouth, but intentions came into a complete halt when she noticed that there's a word that had formed with the use of her blood.

안녕

"Annyeong...?" The young lady read, eyes are narrowing— to say that she's puzzled was an understatement as she thought how that word could even form when all she did was to spat out some blood.

Chonmi lifted up her face to look at the mirror but once she did, her eyes widened in horror as she muffled her scream by covering her mouth as she quickly stumbled back.

In the mirror was a different reflection of her, the face was still hers, but the eyes are pure black as it drools out blood, a creepy smile was plastered on the lips while dry blood covered the hair.

Her reflection then lifted up its hand as it waved at her, tilting its head sideways at the same time. Chonmi was frozen in the spot, too shock to even make a single noise, she could feel her knees started to shake upon this.

Suddenly, Chonmi's reflection started to talk in voice that doesn't completely belonged to her.

"I'll see you in my playground, Chonmi sunbae."

----

Hey, hey, hey! Okay my eyes are already begging for sleep but I still insist to update, tsk, I'm so stubborn ㅠㅠ