1

September 01, 2016; 8:00 am

"Lee Hana!" I feel my shoulders tensed up as soon as I hear my name being called, my actions coming into a complete halt. Looking over my shoulder, I see the person I've been expecting to see.

"Oh hi, Minsook," I greet her before deciding to resume and focus on arranging my stuffs at my locker.

"Yah, what class are you in?" she asks and from my peripheral vision, I can see her leaning onto the other lockers— looking at me with wide and hopeful eyes, probably hoping that we'll be classmates this year. Puffing out some air from my cheeks, I turn around to answer her, "Class 2-A," I utter, closing my locker afterwards. Looking at Minsook, I see a frown plastered on her lips.

I chuckle, already knowing the reason why, "Lemme guess, class 2-B?" I teased, wiggling my eyebrows.

She playfully smack my shoulders, a hiss escaped my mouth but, I still laughed nonetheless, "But that doesn't mean that you can insult me," Minsook fires back before frustratingly swinging her back pack on her shoulder. My head threw back as I let out an airy laugh as we start to walk, "As you say so, Minsook."

Minsook then bids me goodbye once she enters their room while I go straight to my section before sliding the door aside, I am welcomed by the chaotic noise that is made by my classmates as flying papers are around, yelling was heard, and there are vandalism on the walls already. Guess today will be a long day...

~

"Ms. Lee?" I lift my head up as soon ad I heard our teacher called for me, seeing her gesturing for me to come near her.

"Yes?" I questioned once I reach her table, "Can you get the history book from the teachers office? I unfortunately forgot to bring it with me," fighting the urge to raise my brows, the teacher looks at me with a sheepish grin spreading across her lips. 

First day of school, and the teacher really have to pick me.

Nodding my head, I exit the room silently as I stroll the empty hall while passing every room. My gaze then darts outside the window, seeing gray clouds blocking the sun's light, like those in the horror movies that I've watched.

As soon as I reached the teachers office, I knock three consecutive times, but no one responded, in which I ended up twisting the knob and peek inside, only to be welcomed by an empty room. Not even a single teacher is visible.

Shrugging my shoulders, I let my feet drag me inside as I search for an specific book, letting my gaze wander around, "Found ya!" I whisper-yelled while I hold the book in front of my face as if it's a trophy. A satisfied smile creep on my lips as I turn my heels in order to face the door, a chilly sensation travel down my spine as the door to slamms shut at the same time— causing me to jump and letting out a surprised yelp.

I hold on my chest, trying to calm my racing heart, What was that? I ask myself, even though I know that no one would answer my question. I sighed deeply, letting myself recover from the sudden shock. Taking small, but quick steps towards the door, I quickly exit the room, feeling scared for some apparent reasons.  

~

A yawn escapes my lips while I have myself at my seat when the teacher is not looking, Math was supposed to be an easy subject, but not until the alphabet decided to join. Slowly, my eyes are getting heavier with every second passing by and I'm having a hard time to fight the drowsiness.

As I felt my head bobbing, I heard a loud thud like a book was being slammed on the table before it was followed by a shout.

"Lee Hana!" I almost fall out of my seat upon hearing my full name, making me to sit up straight like a trainee soldier. I see Mrs. Kwon have her hands on her hips while looking at me with fierce eyes, I can't help but to gulp under her strong gaze.

"So, how sweet was your dream, darling?" The teacher asked sarcastically causing for heat to start to creep onto my cheeks as my classmates broke into a series of chuckles. If I could only command the ground to swallow me, I would definitely do it right now.

Mrs. Kwon nears my table, arms crossed across her chest and she is staring at me as if she can see right through my soul, my fingers unintentionally fidget the hem of my skirt— feeling conscious all of the sudden.

"Alright, get out of my class," I felt my shoulder shrunk as I gape while Mrs. Kwon on the hand throw me a glare before making her way back in front of the class, leaving a sulking me. I quickly stand up from my seat, head looking down on the ground as I let my feet to lead me towards the exit of the classroom, feeling everyone's eyes on my back.

Without thinking twice, I ran towards the detention room all through the hallway, my running footsteps echoing behind me— slamming the door open once I spotted the said room.

Letting my eyes scan the whole room, I realize that there is no one present in here aside from me, either. A sigh escapes my lips before entering the detention room. 

It was dead silent— so I end up putting my earphones on my ears, trying to entertain myself by listening to some music.

I played Comeback Home of 2EN1 but, to my confusion, an unpleasant sound replaced the wonderful melody, statics. I look at my phone to check and saw that I've clicked the right song, which I did though.

I change the song to some other pop songs but, the same thing happened and nothing that involves the song can be heard.

With a puzzled mind— I just exit the music application but, just as I was about to lock my phone, my phone suddenly receives a message. Though it was an unregistered number, I ended up opening it.

"Save me.."

I rolled my eyes since it isn't the first time that I've received a prank message, so this must've be just one of those, but I'm not gonna lie, it give me goosebumps at how creepy the message sounds like when I read it.

My fingers quickly locked the phone afterwards.

Tapping my finger on the table, I try to ease out the boredom since I got nothing to do at all aside from this, I could sleep but I'm all wide awake now, however my ears almost lerk up when I suddenly hear a faint sound of dripping. My gaze looks around, there is no comfort room in here so meaning that there won't be a damaged faucet.

I bow my head, closing my eyes afterwards, "My imagination's going wild again," I mutter, exhaling before deciding to finally open my eyes.

As I did so, I almost fall out of my seat upon seeing the thick, red fluid that was lying on the desk, my mouth gaped. Blood? Where did it came from? I blink several times, confirming if what I'm seeing is real. It look like it came from above, hence, I look up to the ceiling and found the red fluid seeping out from the concrete, and not long after blood drops once again, this time though, it landed on my forehead.

This time, I completely fell out of the seat.

The click sound of the door knob returns me back to reality— seeing Mrs. Kwon as she peek inside. Wt first she raise her brows at me— most probably confused why I am sitting on the ground right now, "You can go now," She says soon after, nonchalantly, before walking away, her heels clanking against the concrete floor.

As I stand up, a strong and cold gash of wind enters the room. I shivered— my hands came up to rub my shoulders, warming myself up. Averting my gaze to where the drop of blood was— only to found that it was no longer there anymore.

I let out a shaky breath before letting my feet to drag me outside.

"Maybe I was only hallucinating..."

————

First of all, I would like to thank you for clicking this story ^^ I hope you would support and enjoy this until the end even it's my  fist time then add that I'm not a pro in writing horror
(_ _ |||)

But I hope that you'll support me until the end! ^^

Please let me know your opinions on the comment section ^^