29

Lee Hana's P.O.V.

We're running even though the only thing that we saw is darkness, Minsook had her grip on Yoongi's uniform to keep herself attatched to us. Though I admit that running like a blind person is no joke, the only thing that we set in our minds was the word survival, like what Jeongguk said, we have a life waiting for us outside of this hell.

"Woah!" I exclaimed when I nearly tripped onto something as we continue to run blindly, but as if like my prayers are answered, the lights started to flick. Though it was still hard to see especially when the light goes on and off, it was still giving us a more clearer view.

I gulped hard when I remembered what Jeongguk, just said to me. "I love you," His voice kept on ringing inside my head, making me to space out, but my body still continued to run. "Argh!" I suddenly heard Yoongi's grunt which brought me back to reality and I here, I realized that he had stepped on a sharp and pointed thing that lies in the ground with his right ankle.

Fresh blood started to ooze out of Yoongi's exposed flesh, if we weren't in this situation, I'll definitely puke. "So Hana, how can that thing lead us out here?!" Minsook shouted through the noise that's made by the falling debris and the rumbling ground.

Oh right, the necklace! I thought, I was about to reply to Minsook when I felt the thing started to move inside my closed fist, It feels like it wants us to take the right path as it bump itself repeatedly onto my skin which definitely points to the east.

"Tzere (There)!" I shouted back while taking the lead. Gazing to my side, I saw Yoongi having a hard time to make himself step forward, but he have another strategy, he started hopping with his left foot.

Moments later, I felt the necklace moved once again inside my closed fist, To the left. I told the two to take the left route, but on our way, a berg of debris from the ceiling fall right in front of us, almost blocking our way out. Gladly it didn't fall right on our spot or we'll be like a smashed meat.

When I felt the necklace moving to the opposite direction once again, I signalled Yoongi and Minsook just to follow me where to go since I'm so drained to even talk.

"It's the dead end!" Yoongi exclaimed as the only thing that we saw is nothing but walls, endless walls that extends to the right and left without any sign of exit. But, if Jeongguk said that the necklace will lead us out, why did it lead us here instead?

"O-oppa..." I almost drop Chonmi when she spoke up, her voice's shaky and weak— her skin looked paler than usual. "Hey, hey, everything will be okay," Yoongi stated while looking down at her, but she just shook her head.

"No... I-I'm so sorr-ry for all what I've done, f-from killing your brother t-to lying..." My eye suddenly widened from what she said, She's the one who killed Jeongguk?

I suddenly heard heavy footsteps before I saw Minsook standing right in front of Chonmi sunbae with her fists tightly closed, "So you're the reason why he's doing this! We shouldn't have helped you in the first place!" My best friend exclaimed, startling the weak senior student that lies on our arms.

Wait, did Minsook knew about this?

Yoongi was about to say something when Chonmi suddenly coughed continually as blood started to come out from her mouth as it dripped down to her chin.

"Yeah, but who would knew that he can be more violent that us?" She uttered as she hung her head low before she started to heave deep breaths, This is bad.

Yoongi then proceed to dragged us to the nearest corner that he saw when the ground started to tremble even stronger before he placed Chonmi down in the ground, making her wince when her open wound made contact to the rough wall. "Hey, hey, don't do that, we'll get out of here together, just hang in there," Yoongi soothe her, but she shook her head once again.

"N-no, I can't m-make it.. just go without m-me..." Chonmi said as she stuttered every now and then with tears already rolling down her non-existent cheeks, I wonder if that stings. "But—"

"Shhh, say no more, o-oppa.. and I hope you f-forgive me..." she added as she placed her bloody finger in front of Yoongi's lips while I stood here with Minsook just watching them with sympathy.

Whatever she might have done, she already asked for forgiveness and that's enough.

Moments passed and I didn't see Chonmi sunbae breathing anymore, Oh no..

As my gaze locked on the lifeless body of Chonmi, I felt something moving against my closed fist and that's when i realized that it was the necklace that Jeongguk gave me. Sighing, I grabbed Yoongi's arm as I tugged him, gesturing him that we should get out of here already.

As Yoongi stood, he take one last look at Chonmi who's now peacefully sleeping for eternity, "Look out!" Minsook's loud voice startled us before we looked up and saw that pointed debris started to fall, We badly need to get out of here.

I take a last look at Chonmi sunbae, which seemed like a bad move for me since it gave me a lot of goosebumps when I saw hands started to rise up from the ground and wall to drag her body down with them.

There's no point of saving her now, I thought as we run to the direction where the necklace wants us to go, it lead us once again in front of the dead end.

Stepping back, I saw Yoongi punching the wall while Minsook screamed for help as if like someone might hear her voice, when all of the sudden the ground started to crack, Oh my God, I doubt that we will survive today.

Wait, I look back at Chonmi and her whole body had already sunk in the ground and the only thing that I can see was her forehead while she continued to get sunken as the hands continuously drag her down and later on, her body was nowhere to be found.

And at the very exact time, the wall opened which provided us a door sized exit. And from here, we see the hallway of our school and it clearly shows that it's already dawn.

"Come on!" Yoongi shouted as he pushed Minsook and I towards the exit— causing us to stumble at the hallway, "Yoongi!" Minsook shrieked when the crack reached Yoongi— causing him to fall, but my body acted fast and i caught his wrist in no time, preventing him to fall into the pit of darkness.

"Od on (hold on)!" I exclaimed as I tightly hold his wrist while I pulled him up, but he's too heavy which gave me a hard time and to consider that I'm so weak now, I doubt if I can even pull him up. A hand held Yoongi's other wrist, which I can tell is Minsook, and with the use of our very small amount of energy, we managed to pull him up with us before we all landed on the hallway as we lay our backs.

"It's already over..." I breathed out before darkness took over my vision once again.

-----

Well, that's nonsense ( ; _ ; ) and lol, this is not the last chapter if that's what you're thinking😉