22

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I tried to wake Chonmi up for the past minutes, but it looks like Jeongguk had  bang her head onto something hard that she's still unconscious.

"Yoo Chonmi, pst!" I whispered, hoping that Jeongguk won't hear me. "Yah!" I called once again.

Sighing, I then crawl myself near her, but this chains are holding me back making to stop a meter away from her. "Yah, Chonmi, wake up!" I whispered— a little louder this time, but she won't even budge in her position.

I then tried to stretch my hand to reach her, but holy crap— I'm not gifted with a long arm. Letting out a silent groan, I suddenly blurted out loud, "Chonmi wake up, you idiot!"

The sudden loud volume of my voice had made her flinch and later on, I saw her stirred a little indicating that she's finally awakened. Oh thank goodness.

"Where am I?" I heard her ask as her voice sounded raspy and dry. "Welcome to hell," I said straightforwardly before I supported myself to sat up.

Chonmi then swiftly snapped her head once she heard my voice right behind her and she instantly let out a scream before backing up as if she had seen a ghost, For goodness sake, I'm not the monster here.

"Who are you?!" She exclaimed and I can see how frightened she is while staring at me, her index finger pointing at my direction.

I scoffed before answering her, "How come you can't recognize my voice?" I rolled my eyes as I let out a sneer.

Remembering how Jeongguk hates her, I can't really blame him because she'd always follow and cling onto me as if I'm her boyfriend when I'm clearly not— we're not even acquaintances, and I won't lie, it made me irritated as well. She's like an obsessed person to be honest.

"O-oppa?" There she goes again.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not your oppa or anything?" I say through gritted teeth as I feel myself cringe. Why did Jeongguk even brought this woman here?

I saw how Chonmi struggled to stand up as she walk towards me but when the dim light strike her face, my eyes instantly widened.

The half of her face doesn't have skin.

Unknown person's P.O.V.

Why am I even doing this?

I don't know, but no matter how many times I opposed myself, my body won't just listen to what I command  and it seems like it's craving for something and it won't stop until it get what it wanted— it felt like someone was taking over me.

Looking over Yoongi hyung, I can clearly see how wide his eyes are as he saw Chonmi's face. "Sorry hyung, I got bored that's why I peel off half of the skin of her face on our way here," I muttered, a sadistic laugh escaping my chapped lips.

Soon, a smirk made its way across my lips. Just wait, I'll let you enjoy first Chonmi.

When I came into realization to what I just thought about, I quickly shook my head while close my eyes tightly. Argh, I can't even control my own mind.

As I opened my eyes, I gaze landed at  Hana who looked like a complete dead person now, I grew nervous and was about to make my way towards her, but when I saw her chest moved up and down proved that she's still alive— it relieved me.

As I turned my heel towards the other direction, I then looked over my shoulder to glance at her once again before I let myself disappear in the dark.

I'm so sorry for what I did Hana, you don't deserve this.

————

Ah, I feel so bad for making you wait, it was a little hard for me to think for a new scenario tho, huhuhu ㅠㅠ

AND! I just realized that I have so many grammatical errors on some chapters, so I'm so sorry for that ㅠㅠ (tbh, I somehow always write a chapter whenever I'm sleepy hehehe) and English is not my first language tho :')

Oh, and someone please sue this bunny for killing me