4

Let's be friends

Let's be friends

Let's be friends

****

I quickly shot my eyes wide while beads of sweat drip from my forehead, my breath was uneasy.

Coughing, my throat seemed to be so dry, but then, realization hit me that I was lying on the floor. I jolted up, looking at my surrounding with my shaking pupils, but I can only see darkness. My hands automatically went down to the pocket of my skirt to get my phone. Once my hand felt the certain gadget, I quickly pull it out before turning on its flashlight.

A faint scream left my mouth as I almost drop my phone at the sight that had welcomed me. 

A dead boy was lying right in front of me, he's lower half was missing while his intestines are showing up and it continue to drool out blood— his eyes, they are wide open, but it was lifeless and blank that contains no emotion.

I shut my eyes, convincing myself that this is only a dream— opening my eyes, I found out that I'm still in the same place. I tried to pinch my side, only to have me flinching as I feel the stinging pain.

Gulping the lump of my throat, I shake my head in a fast manner.

I reopened my eyes, but the same scene was still in front of me...

Tears started to blur my sight, thinking at how the things that I've watched in the horror movies can be this possible. My feet started to walk even though my body is still numb, and with slow steps, I let my eyes explore the horrible place. 

I kept my pace at a slow matter, the sound of the sticky floor that is caused by the blood was heard under my shoes while I lighten up the way that I am taking. I look up, only to see a messy ceiling, it's filled with moist and cob webs.

I was about to take another step when I felt that had I step onto something. Without even thinking twice, I looked down.

My foot was stepping on a headless corpse.

I shrieked— taking steps behind— my voice echoing through the quiet place. With my terribly shaking hands, I lighten up the corpse once again to check if my eyes aren't deceiving me. 

I quickly shut my eyes tight. It's too much for me to handle. Licking my lips, I try to look back at the headless corpse. Base on the uniform that it's wearing, I can tell that it's a girl since she's wearing a skirt.

My gaze slowly trail down to the lower part of her thigh, it was showered by her own blood and her legs are brutally damaged as if someone had smashed a mallet on it.

"Aaaagh!!"

I shrieked when I realized that the maggots from her body started to crawl on my shoes up to my legs. I kicked and kicked, trying my best to get rid of the disgusting pest.

After a moment past, I already get rid of the slimy insect while I try to calm myself, heaving a deep breath before quickly cough it. Even the smell was disgusting.

I step up, exploring the flashlight while I try to find a route to escape, but seems like even windows does not exist here.

After walking for minutes, I feel my legs weaken due to the continuous walk and eventually halt my steps to give myself a break.

I bit my lip, I shouldn't have try to check this room.

Flinching, my ears caught the sound of a low chuckle not so far from where I am standing, so I am not alone? I gulp before gathering all my courage. "H-Hello?" I asked, turning my head side wards, my body stayed frozen as I felt goosebumps started to form all around my body.

"Hi..." the voice answered in a low and husky voice.

I quickly turn my whole body while I lighten up the dark place. Therefore, I still see nothing.

My hands lowered a little as I feel my arms getting numb, but my eyes widened when my flashlight lighten something.

Feet.

I started to raise my hand once again, trailing the feet of the person up to its arms before I completely see the face. I screamed even my throat is dry.

A dead body of a boy was standing in the corner— his mouth was wide open to the point that his cheeks can be torn up while his eyes are purely white, his neck was tied in a chain that's connected on the wall that keeps him from standing.

A tear roll down my cheeks.

What did I put myself into?

————

Okay, I gonna stop this before I pee in my pants. Ugh, I'm creeping out by my own work again xD I'm alone in the house tho -.-

Wahaha, yeah, so that's all! I hope you like this update :D (tho it's rush) I hope you'll stay with me until I end this story of mine (/^o^)/