6

September 2, 2016; 9:30 am

Minsook's P.O.V.

It was break time and I didn't waste a second to rush at Hana's section, thankfully, their room was just right next to ours.

Peeking inside, I explore my eyes to see if there are any trace of my best friend, but even her shadow didn't appear— which was really rare since she barely even skipped school.

I began to worry, I'll make sure to make your ears bleed when I see you, Lee Hana. Sighing in defeat, I turn my heel to the other side and prepare myself to leave, but I came into a halt when I bumped my forehead into something.

"Watch where you're going will you?" I flinched as a deep voice said which made me to look up, only to see a pale guy towering me— he's not that tall though, I think I bump on his chin since he's massaging it.

Bowing my head down, I tried to avoid his intimidating stare. "S-Sorry..." I muttered before I finally decided to leave, but he suddenly grab my shoulder that prevented me from going further.

He stared down at me as if he was studying my face.

"Aren't you Lee Hana's best friend?" He asked, raising a brow while I quickly put all my attention towards him after he said Hana's name

Nodding my head in a fast manner, I asked him, "I'm actually looking for her, did you somehow knew where she is?" It's my turn to ask while looking at him with hopeful and pleading eyes, but to my dismay— he sighed before shaking his head, crashing my hopes down.

"No, I haven't see her," The pale guy answered before he decided to walk away as if he didn't have any intention to get in class, but he seems to be hiding something— something that made me suspicious, or is it just me? After he was already far away from where I was standing, I started to follow him.

He seems to be uneasy.

I continue to follow and observe him until he turn to go upstairs which leads to the third floor, where the horrifying incident happened. I was about to take a step when I didn't notice that there's an empty soda can that rolled towards my way.

I step on it which resulted a crackling sound.

My body froze as my gaze look up to the guy, thankfully, he seemed to be having a deep thought that he ignored the sound and continued to go upstairs.

Biting my lip, just by remembering the image of Jisoong gives me a lot of goosebumps. Slapping myself on the cheek, I puff out some air before letting my gaze trail upwards the stairs, Just for once, please be brave, Minsook. I exhaled deeply before stepping out of my hiding spot to follow the latter who seemed to be already half way to the third floor.

I started to walk on my tip toes and carefully trying not to make any noise.

As I was on my half way to the third floor, the aura suddenly turn into dull as the glass planes shows the grey clouds as if there will be a strong storm, before I suddenly heard a low breathing near me.

Tears started to blur my sight in no time as the breathing becomes louder as if the person starts to come near me. I closed my eyes— covering my ears as well before I chose to run up, trying to escape the creepy sound.

When I finally reach the third floor, I was catching my breath and my hands automatically reached down for my knees to support myself.

I started to walk around, trying to find the previous pale-skinned guy but he was no where to found, huh? Don't tell me that he knew that I was following him that made him to hide from me? Aish, I should've be more cautious!

Puffing my cheeks out, I turned my heels and started to walk on the opposite way, when all of the sudden, the corner of my eyes caught something that seemed to be shining.

Was that... Hana's bracelet?

Crouching down, I caught the thing in my hands and my eyes widened, and I'm not mistaken this is really Hana's bracelet! But my eyebrows knitted together as soon as I caught a glimpse of red liquid that stained the silver bracelet. Oh no, please don't tell me that this is what I think it is.

Blood.

My hands uncontrollably started to shake before I gulped the lump that had formed on my throat before slowly gazing up, only to see the mysterious room, Room 1997. Just by looking at the door, it already giving me some unsettling vibes— it made me feel terrified for some reason.

I look at Hana's bracelet that's lying on my palm before gazing back at the mysterious room, then a conclusion hit me, Was the reason that she didn't come home last night was because someone had also...?

My eyes widened, horror flooded my veins as my body bolted up right, Oh my God, Hana!

I took a step back, not believing what may just happened to my best friend— my brain was too clouded that I couldn't even think straight at this point.

Who would even do such a thing

And all of a sudden, I saw the previous guy from earlier came rushing towards me, panic was painted all over his face— whatever the reason is, I have no idea.

"Run!" Was all that I heard before I felt myself being drag into complete darkness— my body became paralyzed as I found myself in the arms of an unknown person.

"Yehey, I have a new friend again."

——————

And yeah, this was a rushed one^^" sorry for the errors