26

Lmao, I just realized that I'm giving Yoongi too much POVs ;-; but meh, I see no complains tho ;)))

****

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Scratching my eyes to ensure if I was hallucinating or not, I even closed my eyes and when I opened them, the chains are really off.

Excitement rushed in my veins and my initial reaction was to quickly stood up, but then pain shot onto my right ankle making me fall on the blood covered ground, and that's when I realized that I don't have a right foot anymore.

"Oppa!!" I heard Chonmi's voice in the background as I knelt, bringing my hand down to touch the exposed flesh and bone, Sht, it stings so bad.

A hand came to touch my shoulder making me look up and I almost jump when I saw how near Chonmi's horrifying face is, She looks like an undead.

Without my consent she then proceeded to hook my arm around her frail shoulders before snaking her other hand on my waist— helping me to stand up.

I look at her, mentally puzzled because even at her weak state right now, she still managed to help me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I blurted out, eyeing her. She then look up to me with bored eyes, "Helping you, of course," She fired back before withdrawing her gaze from me as she started to walk, forcing me to take a step.

I opened my mouth to speak once again, but then my ears perked up when I heard a groan not so far where Chonmi and I was standing.

"Please, help me.." the voice sounded hoarse and deep, but I can tell that it was from a girl.

Snapping my head to where the voice came from, even the dim light didn't gave too much brightness, I saw a girl with short hair, scratches and dry blood showered her upper body, but what shocked me is that she didn't have her left eye.

"Please..." I heard her pleaded, she clearly looks like she didn't have energy at all.

Without hesitation, I then pulled Chonmi with me, "No," She uttered, not moving a single muscle from her spot while looking at the girl with terrified eyes. Oh please, you're more terrifying if I compared you two, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Yes," I stated with my firm voice as I glared down on her figure before I felt her flinch afterwards. With a sigh, Chonmi was left with no choice as she started to walk— guiding and helping me to go near where the girl is sitting.

And that's when I realized that the seemed to be invisible barriers that used to be here are gone as well when we finally reach the unknown girl, but setting that thought aside, I crouched down in front of her, Why does she look familiar?

"We'll help you out here, can you stand?" I asked and she nod as an answer while pressing her lips into a thin line.

Chonmi then helped me up, while the girl hold on the wall for support as she help herself stand up, "W-wait..." she called once again before lifting up her head to look at us.

"Please help me to find Hana, my best friend.." she spoke, catching my attention. "Wait, are you referring to Lee Hana?" I questioned, brows furrowed.

Her face seemed to brighten a little at the mention of that name while she started to nod her head in an aggressive way, "Yes, d-did you know where she is? Please tell me!" Her sudden change of tone had me flinch a little, but nevertheless, I shook my head while mouthing a small 'no'.

Her mood then died down as she lowered her gaze at the ground, but seconds later I saw how she opened her mouth, but before she can even say a word, a voice suddenly boomed in the whole area.

It's Jeongguk.

"No one's leaving!" And before we can even react, a sudden scream of a girl interrupted us.

"Hana, no!"

—————

Well