[ zero ] -- prologue

Taking on yet another story, cause I can ;D

This one is the one I was telling you about, the one similar yet different to A Walk To Remember. So don't freak out if you spot some similarities.

I hope you all enjoy this story.

I just like juggling seven stories at a time because then I can update each one 1-2 times a week and I won't have any empty dates where I have nothing to post. Its a complex explanation that sounds better in my head, really. 

But...

Don't forget to read, vote, comment, & share!

xoxo,

Pornoskians.

-

Dear Prudence.

by: Pornoskians.

[ zero ] -- prologue

Faith is something of second nature to Prudence Carrigan.

She doesn’t drink, smoke, or have any friends really. She goes to church more than four times per week and participates in all kinds of volunteer activities. She’s less than average. She’s the girl no one ever notices, the one always wearing the ever same knitted sweater.

5 Seconds of Summer are from a completely different world.

Rising to the top of the music industry after having been noticed by One Direction, they never thought they would ever associate, or even look at someone like Prudence.

Yet, it’s a funny thing how fate works and their two worlds collide.

The 5SOS boys learn more about themselves and they learn to love her for who she is. She changed them for the better.

Time has a way of changing things…

But will it change the most important thing in Prudence’s life?