Impressions

"Jungkook!"

"What's up Hobi" 

"Look who we got here, shorty and his pets"

Jungkook chuckled at his friend's introduction and turned to the said person, barely sparing him a glance from the corner of his eye. It was Park Jimin with his two friends Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung, but today Jimin had a girl holding his arm while he texted someone on his phone.

"Look at her, she's not even cute"

Suddenly the girl huffed and slapped Jimin accross the face, making Jungkook snort.

"Did she finally realize you're gay?" Jungkook snickered.

"Rich coming from you. She caught me texting another girl thank you very much. At least they don't run away like every time they see your small dick" Jimin rolled his eyes, making the others guys-- Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, and Min Yoongi whistle playfully.

"He got you there Kook" Hobi said.

"He's sassy" Seokjin added.

"How do you know my dick is 'small' huh? I must've had you during one of those drunk night of mine" Jungkook replied with a sly smirk.

"Don't be gross, rumors spread like a wildfire" Jimin frowned and stepped closer the boy, "That said, why do you always ruin my mood every morning by talking to me, do you have nothing else to do?" he added before walking away.

"That guy isn't entertaining anymore" Taehyung said as he walked alongside Jimin.

"He has one round ass tho, I'd tap that" Yoongi said looking at Jimin's distant back and Jin rolled his eyes .

"You say that everyday Yoongi, yet you're still standing here without having tapped that"

"Soon, soon. Don't be impatient" he said calmly.

Many people would say that troublemakers get along because they share the same passions such as bullying others, disturbing class, and creating messes... But not in Jimin's and Jungkook's case .

They've publicly and repeatedly expressed their hostility towards each other, ever since they started attending this high school for fine arts, even though they were two sides of the same coin. 

Sometime during the first year, they had earned the label Golden Rivals, because they were both excellent at what they did, they topped their class thanks to their talent and hard work and often competed against each other when the occasion presented itself.

It wasn't always that way for Jimin though. When he first arrived as a freshman, he took a liking to the other prodigy in his class, thinking they would become rather close as the weeks went by. That is right until Jungkook suddenly began displaying quite the bossy and arrogant personality, looking down on everybody and rubbing him the wrong way.

Since then, the two never saw eye to eye-- Although Jungkook would make a height joke about this one, and were never able to communicate without mocking one another.