Practice

"Okay now let's just start with this routine, and then we can go with whatever you want okay?" Jungkook said as Jimin started stretching.

"Sure, I actually don't wanna practice our choreo today" Jimin said and Jungkook's eyebrows arched.

"Then what do you wanna do in a practice room, if not that?" he said with an amused expression.

"I do wanna dance, but not practice, you know, just fun" he said and plugged his phone to the speakers at the corner.

"Fun. I always thought you didn't know what that meant " Jungkook teased.

"Wanna join, or just go home? It's pretty late so I understand"

"You of all people know how much I love having fun, and spending time with you" he added with a wink.

"Suit yourself" he simply replied and played the music.

The song that played was Coco and Jimin looked over at Jungkook with as smile gesturing for him to come closer. He started dancing to the song, popping and sliding across the floor, showing off and impressing his teammate along the way.

Jungkook joined in shortly and danced to the beat in his own way until he felt Jimin's amused gaze on him and looked over at him through the mirror to see him nodding in acknowledgement.

"You've got a little something there Jeon" he said and walked to his phone again.

"Please, it's more than a little something I've got here" he said with a suggestive smirk and Jimin scoffed.

"Sure... How about we go slow now? I'm putting a Latin beat, make sure you show me what you can do" Jimin said challengingly while staring at the other straight in the eyes.

"Hmm, sounds hot and sexy. Love it" Jungkook replied making him snort before turning to press play on the song.

"I suppose I'm expected to lead?" he asked.

"Well I don't think you're good enough to be the girl so I guess we're gonna work like that" Jimin confirmed.

"You're also smaller so..." he chortled while spinning him once.

"Why do you always say this, isn't it clear that I hate that comment?" he complained, but nonetheless stayed focus on the steps.

"Tiny" he repeated.

"Something else ain't tiny" Jimin replied, looking down at himself.

"I don't believe you I want to see" Jungkook said with a grin.

"Be a good boy, and I'll think about it"

"Should I bark?" Jungkook suggested and Jimin chuckled, before being suddenly surprised by the taller's change of steps.

"Wha- " he breathed when Jungkook pushed him away and pulled him back holding one of his thighs up against his side, he gripped tighter and lifted him up and spun both of them this time around. When he had one leg on the ground again, Jimin looked up with wide eyes only to find Jungkook's intense gaze, soon interrupted by a breathy laugh.

"I thought you were going to follow my steps perfectly?"

"I did, that was just a little unexpected" he muttered

"Good, stay focused because there's more of these twists coming"

"So bossy"

"When did I even boss you now?"

"By telling me to be focused" Jimin replied.

"You just really want to find anything to dislike me for" Jungkook smiled.