Leading Voice

Jimin had dance class together with jungkook, and today they had to prepare the first part of their choreo, discuss it with the teacher and see if there would be any changes or modifications concerning the moves or style they chose.

He entered the room and bowed to the other students, but then his eyes caught Jungkook smiling at him and his heart picked up its pace. He awkwardly walked towards him and put his bag on the floor.

"H-hey" he said with a weak smile.

"Hey babe, how was your night?"

"It was... Good" he said, trying to hide the fact that he didn't sleep at all, but his dark circles could give him away any second.

"Gosh Jimin don't be so awkward, you look like you haven't slept in ages. Were you thinking about what I said?" he asked and Jimin slowly nodded.

"Look, I know you don't have those feelings for me right now, but don't worry I'll make it happen just don't fight it" he said with a cocky smirk and Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Really. You think I'll let you influence me in any way? You wish" he scoffed.

"All I'm saying is don't fall so deep I can't catch you anymore" Jungkook replied.

"I will never fall for you. Now let me warm up so we can start" Jimin shook his head and walked away.

Class started and every group worked together for their first part, however Jungkook had a tiny little problem with his teammate as he didn't want to listen to anything he suggested. As usual.

"Stop bossing me around I said" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not"

"You're always telling me to do thing. Let me try what I want for a second, can't you?" 

Jungkook gave up and raised his hands in defeat, he sat on the floor and just enjoyed the show of his love-interest moving ever so perfectly. Truthfully, Jimin's ideas were good enough, but he hated that his own weren't even taken into consideration, it was team effort afterall.

"Good Park! I like your style. How about you show me what you got Jeon?" the teacher praised.

Jungkook complied and showed him his version of the choreography, slightly different and incorporating a different style of movements, though nonetheless rhythmically and aesthetically coherent.

"I like this too, how about you guys mix them up" he proposed and walked away to other students.

Jimin taught Jungkook his part and vice versa. However, when they linked Jimin's spin with Jungkook's steps, the elder found the transition slightly challenging. He was repeating it over and over again, when Jungkook took the matter into his own hands and decided to help. He stood behind him and put his hands on his waist to still him. And that, he did.

Just as he was about to push him away, Jimin felt his breath fan over his the back of his neck from the surprisingly high proximity. He couldn't tell what Jungkook was doing until he heard his voice quietly say "Follow my touch"

He felt Jungkook's leg step between his own before pushing it aside, spreading them slightly. He then moved his palms from Jimin's waist, slowly to his arm and lifted it up, he flexed it to cover Jimin's eyes with his small hands and his own over them.

"Alright good" he encouraged and continued moving him.

He slid his other hand down Jimin's second arm to take hold of his hand, pulled it up and ran it down his torso slowly, unintentionally bringing their bodies closer along the way.

With his eyes covered and his back against the younger's chest, Jimin could only hear his own heart in his ears. Was it wrong to enjoy whatever was happening? The feeling of the taller's hands guiding his own everywhere, his voice whispering things so close.

"See, it's not so hard, huh? Now spin"

He spun and continued dancing. Although he didn't have Jungkook's hands on his, even when he didn't feel Jungkook's breath on his neck, or that he didn't hear his sultry voice, he still did as told.

"So putty" he chuckled and Jimin heard it but chose not to make any comment on it .