Time

Me

What are we going to do for our project now that we're back together?

Jungkook
I like the sound of that

We have to do it all over again, or at least I should

Me

I read your lyrics

Jungkook
When?

Me
When you left your notebook here that time

Jungkook

How did you feel about it?

Me

Sad?

Jungkook

That's gone now, I'll have to write a new song or maybe continue Butterfly?

Me

That one was nice

Jungkook

I don't know... I can't write about falling in love with you right now

Me

Oh

Jungkook

It's not what you think

It's just that it'll take a while

Me

It's okay I understand

Jungkook

Jimin let's give each other some time

Me

What? More time?

Jungkook

Just so we could clear our minds and focus on whatever our songs will be about... I want to write something meaningful and I'm sure you do too, so let's stay away for another week

Me

A week is a lot Jungkook

Jungkook

I know, but please bear with me, I need it more than you do... And don't worry we still have a month to prepare our choreo

Me
Alright then, see you in a week, I love you

Jungkook

I love you too

Just like that, the week started with them staying out of each other's way at school but thinking about one another in every class. They went back home and sat on their beds, notebook in hand, and wrote whatever crossed their minds.

Jimin's lips wore a gentle smile as he wrote Jungkook's name on the edges of the paper, he moved to the middle of the paper and wrote about what he was currently feeling. The words came so easily. He sighed when he finished half of it, and settled the book and pen on the nightstand, then took a pillow and fell asleep hugging it.

Jungkook on the other hand was sitting shirtless on his bed, back against the headboard and legs half crossed. Holding the colorful notebook in on hand and a cup of tea in the other, he read the lyrics he had written before. His eyebrows were furrowed in concentration before he put the mug on the nightstand and grabbed his pen, he had a new idea. 

It was hard for both of them to not talk but they both saw that it was paying off, the more they missed each other the more creative they'd gotten. The week was slow but at least the boys managed to finish their lyrics within that time. Both were satisfied with the outcome and happy with what it conveyed, and today was the day they would see each other again, as a couple.