Walk

School ended and the groups decided to go out all together, along with Jimin and Jungkook, which got the two boys confused.

"Aren't we supposed to be enemies or something?" Jimin asked confused.

"Oh I don't know, how about we all just get together and start getting along since we already need to work as a unit for the final project" Hoseok said and Jungkook smiled.

"Yeah Hobi is right, and you two don't seem to hate each other anymore huh?" Tae teased and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Nothing has changed for me. I would barely stay with him in the same room" he scoffed, Jungkook tried his best not to laugh and tae narrowed his eyes at him.

At lunch:

Taehyung went running to his friends , he spotted Namjoon first and next to him were Jungkook's clique.

"Guys!"

"Taehyung?" hoseok asked and the others watch him try to regain his breath.

"They were- inside the room- I saw" he said incoherently.

"Breathe first or you'll faint" Namjoon advised.

"Guys , back in the infirmary something hot was going on with Jimin and Jungkook" he announced.

"Infirmary? Is someone hurt?" Jin asked.

"Yeah Jimin fainted at gym class and Jungkook took him there" Yoongi said.

"Okay carry on, what do you mean?" hoseok rushed.

" i went there to check up on Jimin , but I saw something the gap so  wanted to make sure before opening the door"

"What happened already" Namjoon ushered.

"They were full on making out"

"For real?"

"Well if that actually happened, I don't think Jimin is gonna talk about it" Namjoon sighed.

"Jungkook won't either" Yoongi stated and they turned to him, "He will want to keep it private and he wouldn't want Jimin to be mad about it cause he lo- " Yoongi was cut off by Jin who suddenly screamed.

"Alright, let's just see what lies they'll bring up when we ask them about this stuff" he said and continued laughing, subtly glaring at Yoongi and shutting him up.

Now :

The rest of the group had decided to walk ahead, leaving the two of them alone in the back.

Jimin looked over to Jungkook and huffed, making the said boy chuckle.

"What are you laughing at" he glared.

"You, you're cute" Jungkook smiled and nudged his arm with his elbow.

"Why are you being like this to me?"

"I'm not being like anything"

"What should we do for the final project?" Jimin asked, switching topics and getting into more serious things.

"Oh, they said we should perform 3 songs, two solo and one together, and of course prepare a choreography together. What should we start with?"

"Maybe the songs" Jimin proposed.

"Alright, what do you have in mind?" Jungkook asked.

"I like so many songs at the moment and the solo wouldn't be a problem anyway, we should start composing the third one"

Jungkook nodded and looked up, letting the wind refresh him and caress his naked neck, traveling inside his loose white flannel shirt and bringing him comfort through the soft breeze. 

"Do you have an idea about what to write?" he suddenly broke the silence, startling the elder.

"Um, I- No I don't, not yet"

"I do"

"What is it?"

"You'll see when we start" he smiled and turned to him.