Dirty Melody

"So what do we do about the project?" Jimin asked as they were heading out of school.

"I think we should get into it already, I you free to work right now?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah"

"Where should we go?" Jungkook wondered out loud.

"I don't know, well my apartment is empty since I live alone, but if you want we can just go to the cafe"

"Your apartment sounds good" he said and Jimin nodded and continued walking side by side, silently until they got there. He pulled his keys out and opened the door before inviting his teammate inside.

"Something to drink?" Jimin offered and Jungkook shook his head with a chuckle.

"I'm not thirsty right now, but who knows, might be soon" he muttered.

"Huh?" he said with an incredulous expression.

"All I'm saying is we have a room for if anything happens. My voice makes a lot of people swoon" he replied with a smirk. 

The shorter shook his head and decided it would be best to just ignore him, starting to regret having brought him here in the first place, at least in the cafe he could go find Momo if Jungkook annoyed him too much.

"I was just kidding" the younger felt the need to point out, "Unless..."

"I will not be all over you from hearing you sing Jungkook" Jimin claimed and he hummed.

"Are you sure? We can test that out" he suggested. 

"I've heard you sing before"

"So, did you feel anything?"

"No"

"Before or after I kiss you?"

"Does it matter" he rolled his eyes.

"Of course. A serenade takes things to another level" he wiggled his brows.

"Do I have to remind you that I know exactly what game you're trying to play? I used the same tricks on girls before. What makes you think it won't be the other way around?" he mentioned.

"If you're so confident why don't you wanna do it? I have to warm my voice up anyway"

"Fine! Sing if you want" Jimin gave up, raising his arms in exasperation. "If it doesn't go as you're panning, which it won't, you'll stop sexually harassing me" he bet.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry to say this but you love the attention I give you. Don't pick a prize that will hurt both of us" he countered.

"If I win... you'll do whatever I want for two whole days" Jimin rectified. 

"Fine by me" Jungkook accepted and started thinking, "If i win, I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want for two days" he said and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Hell no!"

"Are you afraid of loosing? Thought you were sure it wouldn't happen"

"I am sure" Jimin confirmed, "Okay, you can have your little motivator" he mocked. 

"Oh I'm motivated alright" Jungkook smirked before moving behind the shorter boy.

[Chris Brown-Take You Down]

Here we are all alone in the room
And boy I know where to start and what we're gonna do
I'll take my time, we'll be all night boy
So get ready babe, I've got plans for me and you
It ain't my first time but baby boy we can pretend
Hey let's bump and grind, boy tonight will never end
Let me take you down I really wanna take you down
And show you what I'm about
Can I take you down, you body body up and down yeah~