Chapter 2: Inside Fourtris

Tobias' POV

The first thing I notice when I get home is the smell of dinner. I take off my jacket and go into the kitchen to find Tris serving up some chicken.

She looks so hot with those shorts and that tight top.

"Hello sweetheart," I say, pulling her sleeve down and kissing her now bare shoulder.

"You're late," she says before kissing my lips softly.

I sit at the table while she finishes serving us dinner, then sits in front of me.

"I was talking to Evelyn about the change of schedule."

"Oh! Right! So what did she say?" She looks excited.

She looks so cute when she is excited.

"She said no, but then I told her I was going to quit and she accepted."

"Yay!" She yells with a gigantic smile.

"So now we will have more time for ourselves," I say in a seductive voice.

She laughs. I smile and laugh too.

"Of course," she responds in the same seductive voice.

We both laugh again.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Tomorrow we have a...triple date? With Christina, Uriah, Zeke and Shauna."

"Can I know how we end up in a triple date?" I ask, really confused.

"Uri asked Chris, but she was scared things may get awkward so they decided it would be a double date with us, and then Zeke and Shauna joined in," she explains.

"Oh, okay. Fair enough. When?" 

"Tomorrow at 8:00, and you have to dress fancy."

"Fancy? Why? Where are we going?"

"I don't know, that's what Uri said, he said it was a surprise. You can go shopping with Zeke and Uriah tomorrow."

"And what makes you think I don't have fancy clothes?" I ask, teasing her.

"Because I know you a little too well, Tobias," she says getting closer and kissing me quickly.

We finish dinner and I wash the dishes because she cooked, while she takes a shower.

She appeared in the bedroom doorway with only one of my shirts on, and as I pass her to take a shower, I slip one arm around her waist and gently kiss her neck.

We both lay in bed half an hour later. I wrap my arms around her and whisper, "I love you Tris," before falling asleep.

*****

I wake up and Tris is still sleeping. I don't want to wake her up so I give her a light kiss on the front head.

"Morning gorgeous," she says with a cute sleepy voice as she opens her eyes and grabs the back of my neck so I don't leave.

"Good morning beautiful," I say laying down and kissing her softly on the lips.

She kisses me back stronger, but I pull back.

"I'd love to stay, but I have to work, and you are making it harder to leave." 

"Love you too, hon," she says as she gives me a wink and turns around to sleep again.

I laugh and go get in a cold shower, before going off to work.

Edited by @TheFangirlFairy