Chapter 33: Paintball pt.1

Tobias POV

Today the fights were disapointing. They were too short or too boring.

I'm not sadistic as Eric was. But I have literally see better fights in Abnegation!

First, James beat the crap out of Kyle, then Jacey asked for Makenzie's mercy and start crying. Ridiculous. Miranda and Jennifer's was sooo slow and boring, finally Miranda won when Jennfier fade out. Lucas won, Paul lost.

Today is paintball! Yeeeeey!

"Triiiiiiis!" I call her from the couch.

"Tobiiiiiiaaaaas!" She calls from the kitchen.

I laugh as she appears at the door frame.

"I just remembered something great" I tell her.

"And that is..."

"Paintball!" I yell excited as a five year old entering to a candy store.

She laughs and shakes her head. "Yeeyy!" She yells back at me.

We laugh together.

"You have tell Shauna and Zeke right?" She asks me.

"Course!"

"Ok, we better sleep early so we can wake up at 2am."

"Riiiiiight" I tell her laying my head on top of the couch.

"You're so lazy" she says laying next to me and we cuddle.

I fake a gasp, "that hurts" I say putting a hand on my heart.

She laughs and turns around to look at me. She looks straight at my eyes, and then her eyes travel to my lips as she starts leaning for a kiss. I lean too, and our lips seal together.

It doesn't matter how many times we have kiss already. Everytime feels as amazing as the first one. I'll never get tired of this.

I pull away first. "Hey, don't get too confortable, we can't feel asleep here, or our backs will hurt in the morning"

She groans as she hides hear face on my chest.

I laugh.

"Who's the lazy now, huh?"

"You" she mumbles.

I chuckle. And get up to a sitting position slowly, so her head won't fall. Then I put one hand under her knees and another one on her back, carring her to our room.

I leave her on her side of the bed and go to the closet to change, I take out my shirt and pants and put some sweat shorts, before I get on the bed and move next to Tris. I can tell she's still awake.

"Hey Tris" I wisper in her ear, "you need to change, babe"

She just moans sleepy.

Like she doesn't want to do it herself, I guess I have to do it myself, I mean, that's what fiancees do for their future wifes, don't they?

I slowly start taking her shirt off, she lets me and then I unclip her bra. I'm taking it out when she stops me.

"Tobias?" She mumbles turning around to face me. "Are you planning to rape me while I'm sleeping?"

I make a laugh laugh. That idea will never even cross my mind.

"No babe, I'm trying to help you change."

"Oh, okay." She mumbles and finishes taking her bra off.

I have to control myself. I stand up and pick one of my shirts, then put it on her. Then I take her pants off.