Chapter 62: Big Day yet?

Tris POV

TODAY IS MY WEDDING. 

I can't believe it. It's crazy. Time has flew by.

Today is the day Tris, you're getting married. I'm getting married. 

With Tobias...

Tobias Eaton, Marcus' son. Four, my Dauntless instructor. 

The world is a really small place.

Think about it, today I am getting married to the son of my dad's friend who I didn't personally meet until I transferred to the same faction he did a year before.

If someone would have told me before my Choosing Day everything that was going to happen, I don't know if I would have laugh or run away, I just wouldn't believe it. I guess life is crazy, or destiny or whatever I believe in. I mean, you never know what could happen next.

I look at Christina, sleeping beside me. Imagine that, today I'm getting married along with my two best friends, a Candor and a Dauntless. Crazy. 

Yesterday was a blast. Chris, Shauna, Lauren, Jen, some other girls, friends of Chris, and myself went to a bar, we had a couple of drinks, we danced and laugh. But we decided to end it at 3am because we need to be really awake and as Chris said, we needed our "beauty sleep".

"Tris?" 

I look at Chris again, and I swear, I have never seen her so happy.

"Chris", I smile, excited as she is.

She makes a squealing sound and I laugh. Then we turn our heads to the door when Shauna comes in.

"Goodmorning Single Ladies!" she says, "ready for the big day?"

We get out of bed, and sit in the kitchen to eat the breakfast Shauna prepared.

"I wonder how the guys are doing," Chris says.

I wonder what Tobias is doing right now. Is he thinking of me? What did they do yesterday? Is he having second thoughts? Did he realized I'm not the one for him? Did he run away? Did he-

"Tris!" they both yell at me.

"What," I say super confused.

"You're as pale as a ghost, stop worring, everything is fine," Shauna assures me.

"Yeah," I let go of the air I didn't know I was holding. "Yeah, you are right, everything is fine, everything is fine." I repeat more to myself.

"I'll call Zeke to check on them, alright?" Shauna says.

Christina and me, we both nod and start eating in silence.

I can barely hear Shauna on the phone from the living room. 

"Babe?...Zeke?...Shit! You gotta be fucking kidding me!...I'm so gonna kill you!...Fix it!...You really fuck it this time Zeke, big one...Call me when you fix it, bye."

 Chris and I stare at each other in disbelieve. And then turn to Shauna.

"Shauna...? What happend?" Chris asks.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

She just looks at us, worried. "Uh...I don't know how to break it to you, so I'm just going to say it. Uh...Zeke can't find Four or Uriah. None of them answer their phones, and Zeke can't remember anything of last night, so he has no idea where they could be."

"Wha...what happend?" I ask, I'm so confused, I don't understand anything. My brain refuses to accept it. They can't just disapear on the wedding day. They probably had second thoughts and run away or something. 

Chris just stands up and leaves to the bathroom, slamming the door shut. We can hear her screaming furiously any way.

I try to ignore it, and turn to Shauna again. "What happend last night? What were they doing? What is the last thing Zeke remembers?"

"They got drunk, well, Zeke got them drunk, and now he can't remember anything, the last thing he remembers is being with them at the bar. I'm sorry Tris, I'm so sorry, but don't worry. We'll fix it. Zeke's already on it, probably checking the security cameras to know where they left and when so we have an idea of where they could be. Don't worry, everything is going to be just fine. Stay here with Chris, calm her down. I'll call Lauren for help. We'll find them. Just worry about being ready for the wedding, okay? Can you do that?"

I'm killing Zeke. 

No. I'm not. But only because I like Shauna too much...and she would kill me, and Tobias would be pretty angry too, so nevermind.

As soon as Shauna leaves, Chris comes out of the bathroom, red eyes from the crying.

"You thought about killing Zeke too?", she asks.

I smile, "you heard huh? Obviously. I can't believe it Chris, it's...it's crazy."

"I know! I'm just done with this bullshit. I can't be with someone without them dying or disapearing on our wedding day aparently. Lucky me."

"Come on Chris, none of that has anything to do with you. It's their fault. They were stupid enough to get drunk as hell the night beofre the wedding, but they are going to find them and we'll finally get married...after kicking their asses from making us worry so much." I tell my best friend.

"How are we supposed to relax? Our fiancees are lost."

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to look for the idiots," I say determinated.

"We, are going to look for our idiots. What are we waiting for, lets go."

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I know it is taking me months to update, but everytime it is getting harder and ahrder for me to write. The story is almost over so don't worry.

Thank you a lot for keep reading my story, I never thought I would get this far.