Chapter 4: The Ittaliano

Tobias POV

I knock. Cristina opens the door. My jaw drops when I see Tris. She looks so beautiful. And she is all mine. After a while of staring I notice Tris is staing at me too, her eyes are wide open. Then I notice Shauna is staring at Zeke, Zeke at Shauna, Uriah at Cristina, Cristina at Uriah. After a while, Zeke breaks the silence.

"So, should we get going or what?"

We all agree. And then remeber only Uriah knows were we are going so we all stare at him. He realizes and waves us to follow him. I get close to Tris and take her hand. Zeke does the same with Shauna.

"You look amazing." I say to Tris.

She blush.

"Thanks. You look amazing too" she says with a smile.

I kiss her cheek and we keep walking.

- - - - - - -

Cristina POV

Uriah looks amazing! I wonder were we are going. Tris and Four are behind us and Shauna and Zeke are behind them.

"Cris, you look great." Uriah says. Aw so cute!

"Impossible that I look better than you Uri. You look really handsome."

He laughs a little and takes my hand. OMG! He took my hand!

We just keep walking as Uri starts making jokes, as always.

- - - - - - -

Zeke POV

"Baby, you look so hot." I tell Shauna.

"Thanks babe. You look amazing too, as always" she says with a wink.

"I wonder were my little brother is taking us."

"Yeah, me too."

After a while we arrived to a restaurant called "The Ittaliano".

Everyone inside is dress fancy like us.

We go in and Uri asks for his reservation. They sit us next to a big window were we can see nothing cause its dark.

I pull Shauna's chair like any gentleman would. Four and Uriah do the same.

We eat delicius italian food and leave to mine and Shauna's apartment to play some truth or dare. It looks everything is going great between Uri and Cristina. I really hope this works from him, he isn't the same since Marlene died.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter!

Anyway, do you think the story is boring? Should something more exiting happen? What do you think?