Chapter 44: Girls Chat

Tris

As Tobias gets into the kitchen, he gives a strange look to my visitor.

She turns around and smiles.

"Hi Four"

"Hello Jennifer" he says in his serious voice.

After all this time I have get used to his normal voice, so hearing him instructor mode is weird.

Even through he trained me like that and he always talks like that to initiates.

He gives me a curious look and walks close to the table where we are sitting.

"What are you girls talking about?" He asks.

"Boys" Jen says.

Tobias' face is priceless, he's totally shocked.

"Jen was asking me for tips" I explain before he has a heart attack.

He looks more calm down.

"Oh, okay, I guess I'll leave you two here to talk" he says awkardly. He turns around when Jen stands and grabs his arm so he would stop walking.

"No no, it's fine, I was about to leave anyway, right six?"

"Yeah, she literrally just told me she was leaving when you came in.

Without waiting for a response she quickly says "thanks six, goodbye" and leaves.

And before he asks anything I explain, "she wanted to know how do you know if a guy likes you"

"And the lucky guy is...?"

"Josh"

"Oh, your friend Josh?" he asks.

"Yep, aren't they cute?"

"I don't know, I guess, if you say"

"I'm really tired, I'm going to bed"

"Let me help you" Tobias says while carrying me bridal style to our bedroom. 

He lays me on the bed softly and puts the cover over me. I turn around to watch him, he takes off his shirt and pants, then puts on a short and gets in bed, besides me. My eyes can't hold any longer and they close. As I quickly fall asleep.