Chapter 18: Lets take Four shopping!

Tobias POV

After many hours in the training room, I am heading home, I check my phone.
One message.

From: Zeke
Four! Party on Friday at Lauren's

To: Zeke
Great! I'll ask Tris

I got home to find Tris and Cristina sitting on the couch, watching The Last Song.

"Ladies" I say nodding at them before going to the kitchen to the kitchen.

"Hi hon" "hi" I hear Tris and Cristina say from the living room.

I take a shower and put some sweatpants and a tshirt.
I'm bored and I really don't want to watch that movie with them, so I pick one of Tris' books, it's called "The Maze Runner".
I start reading until I hear the front door close, Cristina must have just leave.

"Tobias?" I hear Tris from the kitchen.

I stand and silently walk towards her without a noise.

"Boo!" I wisper to her ear when she's looking the other way.

"Shit!" She screams turning around.
I start laughing

"Tobias! That's not freaking funny!" Tris says angry, but I know she's not.

I calm down "Come on, Tris, that was so freaking hilarius!" I say wraping my arms around her.

She just gives me a poker face and I laugh a little before pressing my lips to hers.

"Hey! I almost forgot! There is a part on Friday at Lauren's, wanna go?"

"Is Tobias Eaton asking me out? I must be a really lucky girl" she says teasing me.

"You are, Ms.Prior, you are my lucky girl" I say as we lay in bed. She blushes, she's so cute.

"Yeah, Tobias Eaton, I would love to go to the party with you" she says pulling me closer by my waist. "Hey! What is a shirt doing on your body?"

I smirk "Wow Tris, didn't know you were that desesperate from me to undress" I say teasing her.
We both laugh and I take off my shirt "Like what you see?" I continue teasing her.

"I am in fact enjoy the view" I laugh and kiss her, I wrap my arms around her and we fall asleep.

- - - - -
****

Cristina POV

Lauren's party is this Friday, Uriah invited me to go. I'm sure Tris is going too, so we need to go shopping!
I roll in the bed and stand up to take a shower.

I don't understand why Uriah haven't propose to me yet. Yeah, things are that great between us. He has been acting weird latetly, like....nervous. He says it's nothing, but I know he is lying. What if he is cheating? No. He wouldn't do that to me.
I get that though out of my mind and continue my shower.

I get ready and leave to Tris'.
I knock twice and finally Tris opens the door.
She's still in pjs.

"Tris! Want do yout think you are doing?! Go get ready! We're going shooping!"

She groans and goes into her room to change. I go in and close the door.
I can't believe this girl! It's like 9am already!

After 2 minutes she finally goes out. I text Shauna.

To: Shauna
We're going shooping for Friday. Wanna come?

From:Shauna
Sure!

We go look for Shauna.

- - - - -

Zeke POV

I'm working on the control room. When I get a call.

"Uriah?" I ask

"Zeke."

"Whats up, bro?"

"R U working?"

"Yeah...why?"

"I need your help"

"What's wrong?" I ask worried.

"Chill bro, everything's fine. I-I want to propose to Cris"

That really took me out of guard.

"Really? That's great!"

"Yeah, thanks bro."

"Still you haven't tell me."

"What?"

I roll my eyes "why you need my help, pansycake"

"To but the ri- hey! That's my word!"

"To but the ring? I don't know about those things bro, ask Cris...wait no, don't ask Cris. Ask Four, he has already been through that"

"You're so useful. Thanks for nothing. See ya"

"Bye loser!" I say before he hangs up.

I remember I didn't awnser Four's text yerterday. I read it again to remember what it said.

From: Four
Great! I'll ask Tris

If someone have told me Four, the Dauntless prodigy, was going to follow a younger abnegation girl's orders, I would have piss myself and never EVER would have believe it. Well Tris isn't abnegation anymore, she's more dauntless than Shauna, Uriah, Cris, Four and me together, and we are REALLY dauntless.
Anyway, me, as his best friend, have to make fun of him for that.

To: Four
So what did the boss said?

From: Four
Ha. Ha. Ha. Really funny Zacarias.
She said yes.

I roll my eyes. He knows. I hate when people call me like that, even when its my name.

To: Four
Okay, Tobias, see you there. Btw Urias want to take you shopping!

I know he's going to be confused, I would LOVE to see his face when he read this!

From: Four
Wtf?!

To: Four
Have fun buying jewerly!

He doesn't awnser for a while. I get so bored waiting for his text, that I actually continue working.
Finally he awnsers! Ew! I sounded like a girl recibing a text from her crush.

From: Four
He just called me. You could have explain you know?

I laugh imagining his face.

To: Four
LOL

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Thanks for commenting, it actually helped me a lot!

I have more A's but I want to make everyone happy, so I am making A AND B, a mix.

I want to thanks Rabow12 for the doble weeding idea!
And Star_twinkle for the comment! It means a lot to me!

I also want to thank ALL of you for reading my story! I got to 1.3K! Still can't believe it!

Don't forget to comment and vote!
See you on Thursday!

Pdt: I am starting this new story, it isn't fanfic but I hope you guys give it a chance. It's called "Dreaming about You"