Chapter 27: Everything's

Tris POV

I stared wide eyed at Cristina, letting her words sink.

"It was my fault" her words keep repeting again and again in my head.

"What do you mean?" I finally ask her scared of the answer.

She signs. "Look, every happend this morning. I was walking to the pit when this new initiate, started flirting with me, I told him to back off, that I was engaged and I was completly not interested. He got mad and literally throw me to the ground and tried to rapped me, but with all my force I try to stop him, however, Tobias heard my screams and come to help me. He took him off me and just then, someone shot him, don't know who, but the initiate boy run away and all I did was stand there, looking at him running away."

It wasn't her fault. My Tobias, always helping the others, so kind. Cristina could have do more, but I don't blame her, she was probably in shock. There's nothing I can do now, and getting mad with Cristina isn't going to bring Tobias back.

I can't believe they killed him! But why? He didn't do anything wrong! Ugh! Life's so unfair!

I know what he would tell me if he was here, he would tell me to move on, continue with my life, get over it, like Uriah and Cristina did. But I know I can't.

"I don't blame you Cris, it wasn't your fault"

"What? Tris, he died because of me!"

"Cris. I'm not mad, I understand. Just tell me, was it quick?"

She nods. Good.

"Tris" I hear Cristina say.

"Tris wake up" that's not Cristina's voice, everything goes blurry and then I open my eyes.

The first thing I see are those piercing blue eyes I fall for everyday.

"Good morning sunshine" he says kissing my lips softly.

It was a dream. It was just a bad horrible nightmare. Not real. This are the best news ever! It was just a bad dream!

I'm so incredibly surprised and happy it was just a dream, Tobias is alive, and he is here with me.

I take his soft kiss and turn it into a full makeout session. After some minutes we brake for air.

He's smiling wildly and lauging a little.

"I don't know why was that, but whatever happend that made you do that, it should happend more" he says with a wink.

"Let's hope not" I mumble.

Now he looks concerned. "Why? What happend?"

"Horrible nightmare. You were dead"

"Oooohh, don't worry babe, I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere. If I did, who will help you overcome the seveth fear?" He asks me.

I giggle and roll my eyes. What an ass.

"In case you haven't notice, I already got over it" I say putting my arms around his neck.

"You're making this so hard, but we have to get ready for work"

I cursed in my mind. Stupid work.

"I'll take the shower!" I exclaim. We turned to look at the bathroom door, then look at each other and both run to get there first. He wins, damn he's fast!

"I'm so kind, I'll share my turn with you" he says grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the bathroom.

I giggle as he strips, I strip too and we get into the shower.