Chapter 14: Lazy in Work

Tris POV

"Robert?!"

"Beatrice, I-" I cut him off.

The name Beatrice now means hell of a lot to me. It doesn't only reminds me of my old faction, abnegation. It reminds me of my parents and most of all Caleb. He always called me like that, and now he's gone. Wait. No more thinking about the past!

"It's Tris. Just Tris."

"Okay, Tris. I just wanted to make things clear."

"There's nothing to say Robert."

"Yes there is. Please hear me, give me 5 minutes, that's all I ask for."

"Okay, fine. Go on."

"I have a crush on you since we were in Abnegation. I actually thought we were going to end up together. But then both of us transfer and the war and everything. But I never stopped thinking about you. Beat- Tris, I know the feeling is not mutual, and I know you are engaged. I want you to know that I don't plan to ruin your relationship, I am happy with your happiness, and I want us to be friends, as we used to. Maybe getting over you won't be easy, but I know it's the right thing to do and I hope someday I'll find someone that loves me the way you love Four. And I wanted to apologize for kissing you the other night when we were playing truth or dare, I didn't know Four was your boyfriend."

I wasn't expecting that. At all. I am really really surprised. I thought he was going to try to convinced me to leave Tobias or something, but he didn't. He actually apologize and that's sweet of him also because all the thing he say. Sometimes I forgot he's Amity.

"Robert...thank you. What you said is really sweet of you and I will tell you I accept your apology but there is really no need to apologize, you were just doing your dare, as you said. I know, you will find a girl that loves you because you are an amazing guy. And it will be my pleasure to keep our friendship." I say with a small smile.

He smiles too and hugs me. I hug him back.

"Well I really have to keep working." I pull away.

"Right." He says "See you later."

"Okay."

Suddenly I hear a groan from outside of the tatto parlor.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I hear someone yell. I don't need to see, to knoe that someone is Uriah.

"Uriah! What are you doing?!" I say-scream when I go out and see Robert on the ground groaning with his hands around his stomach.

"Tris! I was...protecting you. I though he was bothering you again."

"No, he was just apologizing."

Anyway he's intentions were to protect me. And in one way it's cute her worries so much about me, he's such an amazing friend, BUT in the other hand I am tired of people thinking I can't protect myself, like really? After everything I have been through. Anyway I kiss Uri's cheek.

"Thanks Uri, but there's no need to protect me, I can do it by myself."

I help Robert stand up and he just leaves after thanking me.

"So, Tris, how's the wedding so far?"

I sign. "There's still a lot to plan. But I really couldn't be doing it without Cris. How are things between you too?"

"Uhhh...I don't know. I mean, I really like her and I love spending time with her. But I feel like I am betraying Mar, you know? I now she's gone but I...I still love her."

I love that he trusts me so much but I really don't know what to say. I am lucky enough to haver never been in that situation, so I am clueless.

"Uri...I know you loved her, we all did. But you have to accept she's gone. And she...she isn't coming back. You have to know she loved you too and I am sure all she wanted for you is happiness. And if Cris makes you happy, then Marlene is happy too, happy for you, like I am."

"Thanks Tris. You always know what to say." He says while he gives me a big bear hug.

"Uri...they are gonna fired me. I need to work."

"Okay, okay" he says letting me go.

"See ya!"

"Bye!" I say going inside.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I forgot to publish this yesterday! :O ups!

Anyway here it is! I hope you enjoy it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 761 VIEWS!!!

You are amazing! Lov you!

Don't forget to comment and vote ;)