Chapter 25: Jealous = Hot

Tobias POV

We are heading towarss the Pit when we stop, this is the part where the dauntless born and the transfers get separated.

I'm sure Tris thinks I haven't notice, but I have. Jacey hasn't stop staring at me the whole time.

God! Why do I have to be so incredibly sexy?

Tris haven't stop giving her death glares. I love jealous Tris, is so cute and violent. I love it, she looks so freaking hot when she's angry!

I would do anything to go over there and take her to our room right now!

Suddenly everyone is staring at me and I realize I have stop without a word.

Lauren and Uriah have already take the Dauntless born the other way.

"I am Four. And she's Six" I say pointing at Tris on the last part.

"Like the numbers?" Miranda asks. I see Tris rolls her eyes. They always ask that.

"No, like the cake" Tris says sarcastic.

Wow. She's acting really intimidating. I knew she could, but I didn't expected her to be so...so good at it. Everyday I love her more, and I swear I didn't think that could be possible.

They all give her surprise looks and I know they're surprise of her and scared.

No one says another word.

I open the doors "This is the Pit".

We keep walking, Tris is next to me and I really want to hold her hand right now.

"And this is the chasm" Tris says as we pass.

"It's the line between been brave and been stupid. Jump, you're dead. I has happend before, it will happend again" I complete.

Now we go to the cafeteria. As always the first day, we, trainers, sit with them. I sit in front of Tris, Jennifer sits next to me and James sits next to Tris.

I don't like him. Yeah, I have notice Jacey checking me out, but I have notice James looking at Tris too.

She's mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. I don't share.

"Are you engaged?" I hear Jennifer asks Tris. I can't help but notice James looks disapointed. Ha!

"Yeah" she says smiling, She sounds calmer than before. Actually, she sounds totally normal, now that Jacey isn't close.

A smile is about to pop on my face but I quickly take it down. That would look weird.

I want to take her hand under the table but they'll probably notice, so I don't take the risk. But we do play with our feet.

I'm containing a laughter and I know she does too.

"How's the lucky guy?" I hear Jacey ask from the other side of the table. I guess she was paying attention. Tris' expression changes completly.

"None of your business" she says sharply.

After we finish eating we take them to the dorm.

"You'll stay here during initation" Tris says quickly as I open the door.

We look at them as they enter.

"Training starts tomorrow at eight! Don't dare being late or you'll regret." I tell them in my scaring instructor voice.

Then close the door and head to our appatment. Finally!

I take her hand and she looks at me and smiles. I smirk and wink at her.