Chapter 3: Shopping

Cristina POV

Today is my date with Uriah.

I am so fucking nervous.

I can't stop thinking of Will.

I have already get over it, but I still miss him.

I get to Tris apartment and knock.

No one awnsers.

"Tris!" I shout. "Open up!"

I hear footsteps and then the door opens and I don't see Tris, I see Four.

"Cristina?" He looks confused.

"I am taking Tris shopping." I explain.

"Oh, okay, she's still sleeping, let me wake her."

I got in and close the door. Then seat on the couch while Four wakes Tris.

I start playing with my nails when Four comes out of the room.

"She'll be out in a minute. Gotta go, bye." He says as he leaves the apartment.

"Bye."

- - - - - - -

Tris POV

Tobias wakes me up kissing my forhead, then my cheek and then my lips. I smile and kiss him back passionatly. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lifts me up with him. We continue kissing each other, each kiss deeper. Until I start taking his shirt out, then he pulls me down and sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused.

"Honey, I have to go to work, and Cristina is in the living room waiting for you to go shopping." He looks sad about having to leave, but then he smiles and kisses me one more time before leaving.

I take shower and put on a black top with shorts and DCs.

Then I go to the living room where Cristina is waiting for me.

"Hi" I say with a smile of "please don't kill me for making you wait".

"Hi Tris" she finally says. "Let's go already!"

"But I haven't have breakfast yet!" I complain.

She goes to the kitchen and comes back with a muffin in her hand. She hands it to me and grabs my wrist and pulls me through the door. Then we go get Shauna.

*****

After shopping for hours, I got a simple straples short black dress and black high heels. I hate high heels, is so difficult to walk with them. Well the ones I bought aren't that tall anyway, there are a five. And Cristina got a red tight short dress and some gold high heels and a gold purse. And Shauna got a green long tight dress with black high heels, she can walk again, after all they found a cure for her legs.

We eat at the cafeteria and then each one go to their jobs.

Then Shauna and I go to Cristina's to get ready and as always Cris does my make up. We are all ready when we hear a knock on the door.

- - - - -

Uriah POV

Today is my date with Cristina.

I have already get over Marlene but I miss her anyways.

But she is gone. And I have to accept that.

I am nervous!

I am going shopping with Zeke and Four for some fancy clothes.

I am taking them to a fancy restourant called "The Ittaliano".

*****

After an hour we have already get our suits and shoes. We go to my apartment to get ready. Then Zeke texts Shauna to know were they are, they are at Cristina's. So we go there.

I am the only nervous here. So unfair!

We got there and Four knocks on the door.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Long chapter!

I'll try to update again today. Hope you like it.

Please comment and vote!