Chapter 22: Not a Bad Night after All

Tris POV

I'm so happy for Cris! I am going to her house now, to get ready for the party. I have already take a shower before coming here. With dress in hand and heels on another somehow I manage to knock.

Shauna quickly opens and I go in. She's already dressed, but no makeup yet.

For my surprise (note the sarcasm) Cris was already ready.

Her dress was bright red, and really tight. She has blue heels, her hair is in a braid that turns to a bun, I don't reslly know hos to describe it better. Now that her hair is longer, she can make more different hairstyles.

"Cris! You look incredible!" I tell her, she twirls and models then bows.

"Thanks, thanks. Tris, dear, GO CHANGE!"

I roll my eyes and go to change.

When I got out, Shauna is ready too.

She's in a dark purple dress, it get to her upper tight and only has one sleeve. She's with black heels, like me. Her hair is loose and has curls in the end. She's wearing long earrings.

"You look amazing, Shauna!" I tell her as soon as I see her.

"Thanks Tris, here let me help you with your hair while Cris does your makeup"

At the mention of her name Cris' comes running from the kitchen.

I still don't know how she can run in heels.

It may be a special ability she was born with. Yeah, it must be that.

"Makeup!" She screams like a psico. Shauna and I laugh.

They start doing their magic.

After 15 minutes they're done and finally let me see myself in the mirror.

I have to admit I look great.

Shauna fix my hair in a way the I have like a little braid going from the right side of my head to the other, and the rest of my hair is loose. I love it.

Cris put me eyeliner and some mascara.

"You look hot, gurl!" Cris and Shauna say in unison. That was creepy, maybe they planned that before or somthing.

I blush and thank them.

"I'll text the guys to come pick us up" I say.

To: Tobias

We're ready! @Cristina's

From: Tobias

Omw 😘

To: Tobias

Ok 😘

"They're on their way" I tell them.

They nod. We sit on the living room waiting for the boys.

"Hey Cris! You haven't tell us about your propose!" Shauna complains.

Cris starts her story but doesn't get very far when someone knocks the door.

We all stand up and go to the door.

There I see my handsome fiancee looking smoking hot. I smile and he smiles back, pressing his lips softly to mine.

I hear Zeke whistle at Shauna and we laugh.

On the way, I'm holding Tobias' hand while Uri is complaining about a costumer he had today. As always with Uri, we end up laughing.

We arrive to Lauren's and it's already full of people.

Zeke and Tobias goes for some drinks, Uri and Cris are already on the dance floor and Shauna is looking for Lauren. So I am alone until I feel someone tapping my shoulder. I turn around slowly to find Josh.