Chapter 29: Fangirl is the word?

Tris POV

Tobias throwing knifes reminds me of two things:

1. When he piercied my ear during initation.

2. Caleb. When we were in the Amity compound and I went to Tobias' room to find him showing Caleb how to throw knifes.

I smile at the memory at first, remember he was giving Tobias the "big brother" talk, but then it turns out depressing me.

I miss him.

I really miss him. But I have to continue with my life, because there's nothing I can do to change the past. I do regret sometimes, not taking his place.

Going back to real life: Jacey slut is staring at Tobias' butt!

Word leave my mouth without permission "Stop it!"

Tobias stops throwing knifes and looks at me, just like everyone else, with a confused look. Waiting for an explanation.

Jacey slut raises her eyebrows at me.

Go on Tris! Think of something!

"Uh..." I face palm myself. "I think it's time for them to try already"

I know by the look he (Tobias) gaves me, he knows there is something else but just nods, because we're in front of the initiates, he'll probably ask later.

"You heard already! Pick three knifes everyone and throw them to the targets!" He yells at them.

I feel like so stupid right now, I really just want to leave right now.

Everyone obeys him without hesitation and when they start throwing I'm walking towards him to explain myself, but he walks away, to help the initiates.

I roll my eyes and do the same, but the other way.

Miranda is the first to hit the middle of the target, followed closely by Paul. Lucas is the last one to hit it.

I'm watching Makenzie when I hear an irritated Tobias talking to Jacey "...watch my hand not my face", she blushes and nods embarrased.

When I'm checking on Jennifer she stop, turns and tells me "Six, can I talk with you after training?"

"Sure" I tell her, full of curiosity.

***

"That's all for today, you are free till ten, see you tomorrow" Tobias reminds them.

They leave the knifes and leave, I see Jen telling something to Kyle, probably telling him, she's going to talk with me.

We don't have to save the knifes so I stay to talk with Jen but Tobias just rushes out, not even hesotating that I'm staying. He even look angry.

What's wrong with him?

"Hey, Jen, tell me, what's up?"

"Uh...I wanted to ask you something"

I wait for her to continue, but she just looks at me expectantly "ask me"

"Are you and Four dating?" She snaps quickly.

I really though it was going to be something related to training, I wasn't expecting this at all.

Should I tell her? I mean, Tobias and I agreeded that if they asked, we were going to tell them, so I thinks it's okay if I tell her. Maybe she'll tell Jacey, and that bitch will finally stop checking out my fiancee.

"Yeah, well no exactly dating, we are engaged"

She looks so happy. Weirdo. She makes a weird girly sound.

"O MY GOD O MY GOD O MY GOD O MY GOD!!! I KNEW IT!!" She says hugging me.

What the hell just happend?

I give her a confused look when she pulls away. Amity! Right! That explains everything.

She continues screaming like a crazy...how did Cristina called herself?...Fangirl! That's it! She continues screaming like a crazy fangirl.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE! I SHIP YOU! O MY GOD!!"

"Hey, calm down Jen"

She close her eyes and tries to calm down. After a couple minutes she finally calms down.

"I'm calm. I'm calm." She says more to herself than to me.

"How long have you been together?" She asks me.

"In two days it will be our year anniversary"

She makes that loud pitchy weird noise again. "O MY GOD O MY GOD! That's amazing!! How did you two meet?"

I don't like when people ask me questions and questions and questions.

"Uh, he was my instructor"

Now she looks surprised. Before she can ask me anything else: "no more questions about it, ok?"

She's about to complain but changes her mind "okay" she says defeated.

"Well, I gotta go, see you tomorrow" I tell her walking towards the door.

"Are you going to look for him?" She asks smiling wildly.

Okay, she and Cristina will be great friends, I'll present them if she passes initiation. "Yeah"

There it is, the loud scream again. I roll my eyes and leave. This Amity, I really don't understand them.

I go to the appartment looking for Tobias but he isn't there. I text him.

To: Tobias

Where R U?

No awnser. I wait five minutes and text Zeke.

To: Zeke

Tobias with u?

He answers quickly

From: Zeke

Yeah

Okay, at least I know where he is. I go look for Cristina, she still working at this hour, she still has to work for one more hour.

On my way to the shop where Cris works, I go into the tatto parlor, I want to know who's covering for me while I train the initiates.

There I found Josh with another boy and a girl.

"Hi Josh" I say giving him a hug.

"Hi Tris. This is Alexandra" he says pointing to the girl

"Call me Alex" she tells me. I nod.

"and this is Sam" he says pointing to the boy.

"Hi guys" I tell them.

"Hi" they both say.

"What are you getting?" I ask them.

"I am getting a trident on my left arm" Alex says.

"I am getting a lion on the right side of my back" Sam tells me.

"And I am getting boat in the top of my back" Josh tell me.

"That's cool" I say in general.

Just then a random Dauntless I don't know comes from the back of the shop.

Looks like he is remplazing me.

"Well I gotta go, bye guys" I tell them as Sam takes his shirt off telling the man where he wants it.

"Bye" Alex and Sam say.

"Bye Tris" Josh waves.

I smile and leave.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I know I had to update yesterday but I had a lot of homework and I didn't had the chance to, Sorry!!

I beg for your forgiveness 🙏

As always don't forget to vote and comment!

Lov you 😘