Prologue:

I'm editing this story so if you see updates it's not a new part just ignore them.

"Who could've known someone who has long left, could return back into my life, this time only to stay forever"

Who was I fooling with those words?! Nothing lasts forever.
No one can stay with me forever.
I'm all alone.

Taehyung was a sweet husband, we had nice memories together, and we lived happily with our little daughter.

However, this wasn't one of those fairytales where the end is a happily ever after. It took him just 4 years after Yeojun's birth to change completely. 

I wished I signed the divorce papers when Taehyung's parents asked me to 5 years ago. At least, at that time, Yeojun didn't exist yet, I wouldn't be bothered about how to raise my daughter alone, or with whom she will stay if we decide to divorce, or how this will impact her life.

____________________________
This is a sequel to the Mr arrogant series by wtkfics please read book 1 and 2 before reading this one to understand the story clearly. 

🚨Disclaimer 🚨
- If you are sensitive to depression, suicide or other topics of the sort don't read this book.
- If you are underage, read at own risk,  the book might contain some sexual scenes, and the characters might have some depressive thoughts.
- I don't own BTS or any other character from this book.
- Everything that this book contains is pure fiction and the actions nor the characters exists in the real world.
- reader's DISCRETION IS ADVISED.