Chapter 5

*Lily's pov*

I looked over at my phone, 11:54. I groggily got up out of my heavenly feeling bed and walked straight into the shower, deciding that it would be a good idea to have a cold shower to wake me up.. very bad decision!

The water poured on me like tiny knives jabbing into my chest, I quickly finish my shower before standing in front of my bathroom mirror laughing at the pink area the water had left on my chest.

I was in the middle of getting dressed when my phone started buzzing on my bedside table, I run over to it and press it hard against my ear,

"Hello? is that Lily Stevens?" a familiar voice said on the other side of the phone,

"Um yes, hello who is this?"

"Lara Stanton, I was one of the judges at yesterday's auditions"

"Ah yes hello, so do you have any news for me?"

"Yes, and I'm pleased to say you are one of the finalists!! congratulations!"

I was gobsmacked.. me.. god.. how on earth did this happen.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!"

"You are very welcome young lady. Now there are two other finalists going for the number one spot so you will have to do another audition. They will be held next Friday afternoon at 1, Goodbye miss Stevens!"

"Um goodbye, and thank you once again!!" I said just as she hangs up. I finally let out a scream that I was holding in for most of that call, Oli came striding in and just stared at me. I run over to him and start hugging him and swinging him around.

After a while I put Oli down and he looks up to me, confused, and walked back out the room. in all this excitement I had forgotten the time before I looked at my watch and squealed;

"Oh shit! 12:15 I'm gunna be late for work!!"

I finish getting dressed then run out the flat after chucking some food into Oli's bowl, grabbing my bag and keys and rushing out the door.