Chapter 31

*Lilys pov*

What the fuck was Harry thinking! Today was great fun until then, nothing awkward had happened until he kissed me.. how was I going to explain this to Tom? or was I even going to tell him? What am I thinking, of course I have to tell him! He is my boyfriend after all..

I was currently running down the street, I knew this place and was running straight for my flat. I could hear Harry calling me from far behind but I wasn't going to turn round. My eyes were filled with tears, I didn't want to be one of those girlfriend who has other relationships behind their partners backs.. but thanks to Harry i felt like I was!

Finally I get to my flat, it took me a while to find my key and actually put it into the lock because my hands were shaking; not because it was cold (it's the middle of may for gods sake). I wait for the lift and get judgmental looks from the people stepping out of it that also lived in the building, I ignore them and step into there. Staring at myself in the large mirror in the lift I could see the mascara stains under my eyes, I couldn't be bothered to sort them out. I run to my door and swing it open, also startling Oli as I do, straight away I go turn the shower on, instantly stripping and stepping into the now warm shower. All I wanted to do was sit there and cry for hours.

I slowly get out of the shower, now looking like a raisin, I go to my room and put on my PJs and grab my duvet. Oli follows me back into the living room, I collapse onto the sofa and swing the covers over me. One thing I loved about Oli was that even though in general he was quite a grumpy cat; he always knew when I needed him, he came and curled up on my lap.

"What do I do Oli?" I ask stroking him behind the ears, he just looks up and then rubs his head into my chest.

*Toms pov*

"Yeah, so do you wanna come round sometime next week? okay, can't wait for you to meet her! Bye" I hung up my phone and place it on the table.

I couldn't wait till next week now, Carrie was coming round and would meet Lily; I really think they will get along.

I started walking towards the kitchen to finish up my dinner when I hear the door bell go. I turn off the oven and walk over to the door,

"Oh hey Harry" I say, slightly confused to why he was here at 6:45 in the evening,

"Tom, we need to talk" he said, I let him in and he goes off into the living room.

"Okay?.." I reply following him after shutting the door,

"Well you know that lily and I went to the gym today?.." He said as I sit down on the sofa, next to leia, and I nod; motioning him to carry on,

"I kissed her.."

I look up from leia, "you what?!" I shout standing back up,

"Tom.. I'm sorry" he whispers pacing around the room,

"How the fuck did it happen!"

"It was the spur of the moment.."

"It's bad enough you had to kiss her for a dare! And now you fucking do this?! What did lily do?"

"She panicked.. she ran away before I could say anything.."

"You know what.. I think you should leave"

"Tom.."

"I said leave! No friend of mine does this.. i don't want to see you again."

"Don't be like this Tom"

"I don't care what bull shit explanation you're going to try and give me! Harry, I trusted you the most out all my friends and

You fucking go and do this!"

"Tom, lets just talk.."

"GO!"

I was currently looking down at the ground, I couldn't believe this! I saw Harry walk out of the living room, then heard the door shut behind him. This was too low. never, ever, will I forgive him..

My jaw was clenched and the veins in my were tight. I watched as Leia walked back into the room after leaving after I started shouting, she looked up at me as she sat down on the sofa and tilted her head slightly.

I look over at my phone where a long line of notifications from twitter where sitting, I needed to talk to lily about what happened..

I pick up my phone and immediately phone lily.. it goes to voicemail straight away.. either she was rejecting my call, or her phone was off. I text her also "Lily, babe we need to talk.. call me when you get this! xx"