Chapter 32

*Toms pov*

"You okay Tom?" Evie asks walking into the living room, they were all round mine (except Harry); we had been working on another new song and now the Evie and Charlotte had joined us for some food.

"No.. I haven't talked to lily for three days.. I miss her" I say sitting up from the sofa,

"Aw, do you think she's okay?"

"I don't know.. I've tried texting her, calling her, talking to her on twitter and on Facebook.. I dont know what to do.."

"Have you tried going round hers?" Dougie asks pulling Evie onto his lap, my eyes widen. Why didn't I think of that!

"No" I say jumping off the sofa, I grab my phone off the table and putting my hoodie on.

"Wait, are you going right now?" Danny exclaims just as I reach the door.

Jumping in my car I head towards Lilys flat, I missed her.. I knew she must have been upset about what happened with Harry, I hated him but I still loved lily.

As I pull up in front of her apartment building I see that her flat is lit up, I quickly run up and press the button for her flat.

"Um, hello?" Lily asks in a muffled tone,

"Pizza delivery?.." I say,

"Oh, come on up.." she replies before opening the front door.

I wanted to surprise lily, she may not have let me in if I'd said it was me.. I need to see her!

I hop in the lift, which quickly takes me upstairs, I knock gently at Lilys door

"Tom?!" She states, obviously stunned that I was standing there in front of her,

"Lily.."

I whisper, I couldn't help myself; I leaped on her and collided her lips. I could feel her relax and slowly except the kiss,

"Tom, I'm so sorry.." She whispers, she pulls me into her living room, the room was basically tidy except around the sofa; cushions everywhere and her duvet crumpled up in a heap. She throws the duvet off the sofa and we both sit next to each other.

"Lily you have nothing to be sorry about, I know it was all Harry's fault.. he told me himself"

"But Tom I didn't believe you when you said he liked me.. if had listened to you we wouldn't be in this mess."

"It's fine, lily I know it wasn't your fault so you have nothing to feel bad about" I softly reply, she leans her head on my shoulder and I gently start stroking her head,

"What about you and Harry?"

"I haven't spoken to him for three days, not since he told me what happened.. and I don't ever want to see him again"

"Now Tom, don't you think you're.. over reacting a bit.. common Harrys been one of your best friends for nearly ten years, that can't mean nothing to you?"

"I know.. but he still kissed you, and that's not okay" I say kissing her head, she leans up from my chest and looks me deep in the eyes,

"Tom I know that wasn't okay, but you can't let the past 10 years be a blur to you now. Talk to Harry, let him speak about what he has to say; and i'll do the same.."

I sigh, I didn't want to talk to Harry at all; but if lily wanted me too, I would. "Why don't we do it together?" I ask,

"Okay, how about tomorrow? Why don't you invite all the guys round, and the girls, so we can talk to Harry and hang out after?" She replies gently kissing my cheek before standing up,