Chapter 63

*Toms pov*

"Okay, you got everything?" Lily asks for the fifth time already this morning,

"Yes I have, I've checked ten times in the past hour! Don't worry" I chuckle pulling her into my chest, she tightens her grip around my waist and buries her head, "hey i'll call you every night, and bring you home gifts from y travels"

"Tom you're just going to Cornwall for five days, its not like you're going on a huge adventure" She chuckles,

"Shut up" I sass pulling her lips to mine, the kiss slowly becomes passionate but soon interrupted by a car horn from outside,

"I'll see you soon, love you babe"

"Love you too, now get out of here!" Lily laughs, a quick peck and I rush out the door towards James' car.

--------------------------------------------------

This morning I watched my bestfriend drive away to her new home, we had spent the day packing the little bits that she was taking in her car - things like books and some clothes. I couldn't believe she was moving so far away..

I wiped the tears out of my eyes that were threatening to fall and made my way back to toms house, or my house? I'm not even sure..

Since Ellie only lived about twenty minutes away and it was a warm summers day I thought it would be nice to walk, the sun heating up my very pale and almost white skin, the birds songs calming me slightly.

I popped into star bucks before getting back to the house,

"One medium ice tea please" I almost shout to the worker over the screams and conversations that were going on in the shop,

"Oka- Hey you're Lily, Tom Fletchers girlfriend!" He interjects,

"Um yes that's me" I reply, slightly awkwardly,

"Well it's great to meet you, you're much prettier in real life" oh god was he flirting? Awkward..

"Um, thanks.. How much?" I say motioning towards the cup he was holding,

"Four twenty, but for you, free"

"No, it's fine" I say almost throwing the money at him, He takes it and scribbles down on the cup before handing it to one of the other workers.

I wait patiently for my tea, when I eventually get given my cup I see my name written but with a heart at the end. I just chuckle slightly and make my way out the shop. As I step outside I see many flashes and clicks coming in my direction. Shit I mutter to myself before almost sprinting towards the house.

The flashes seem to follow me all the way back, I slam the door and just wait against it until there is no sound from out side before making my way into the house,

"Oli! Im home" I chuckle, this is what I've done everything i come back from being out, usually he would come and greet me in some way- whether it was just a meow or he'd walk past me..

"Oli?" I call again, I checked all the bottom floor rooms before slowly making my way upstairs, "hey marv" I say after seeing his finger tail swaying slightly off the bed, "you seen Oli?" Of course I look like a compleat idiot just talking to a cat..

I gradually make my way back down to the kitchen and begin to make a cup of tea, flicking the kettle on and putting my ipod on shuffle,

"YES!" I squeal, I couldn't help dance around the kitchen while the kettle was boiling to Beautiful Girl - Sean Kingston

"you're way too beautiful girl,

That's why it'll never work

You'll have me suicidal, suicidal

When you say it's ove-"

I immediately stopped, my gaze through the window was locked on a small furry shape lying still on its side in the garden, "Oli" I shudder, dropping the mug that continued to smash on the floor.

I rush through the back door and collapse next to his peaceful and silent body, one gentle touch on his head concludes my theory.. Oli was dead..

I couldn't help but weep at the loss of him, he wasn't just a pet, he was so much more. He had been with me since before I came to London, I had had him for two years before I left home. Even though I knew he wouldn't understand or reply I still told him everything that was on my mind..

I made a deep hole in the ground, under one of the large bushes in toms garden and buried Oli.. I must have been sat there, just sitting and looking at the newly covered area.

It got dark quickly, but it being summer that meant that it was quite late, I felt a small vibration against my thigh. I slowly pulled it out, hoping and expecting it to be Tom, but a different name flashed up - Curly. Curly? I thought to myself before picking it up,

"Hello?" I croak, the tears had dried out my throat but I tried to sound as normal as possible,

"Lily! It's Harry?!" A very excitable sounding man practically shouted,

"Harry..?"

"Styles! We met at the party a few weeks ago" He chuckles,

"Oh right hi, Um.. First; how come I have your number and in my phone you're call 'Curly, and Secondly; How do you have mine?"

"Tom gave yours to me, to all us boys, and for the reason why I'm called Curly - you'll find out when you meet with us at Fabric (Club in London)!"

"Harry I'm really not in the mood to go out.. maybe another time."

"Aw common! Tom asked us to get you out the house, it'll be fun I promise! We'll bring you back safe and before 3am"

"Even though that does sound fun I'm really not in the mood to be in a club, I just want to be alone.. but thanks for the offer.."

"That's never a good sign, right I'm coming over!"

"Harry no-" but before I could protest the line went dead, great..