Chapter 17

*Toms pov*

The guys were acting really odd, firstly that they interrupted mine and Lilys kiss.. God I wanted to go back to that moment, it was the perfect song as well.. I did want her to be my woman. And secondly that they came and wanted to sing with us.

Harry and I had now swapped seats so that I was next to Lily again, result! I had given my guitar to Dougie, who was sitting on the floor, so I could help lily. I moved my arm around her so I could get to her hand and my left was on her guitar neck.

"Okay so do you know the note 'Bmaj7'?" She shook her head, "okay, well it's simple!" I say as I moved her fingers into the right places. "And after that you use G, F, C and Am! it's quite simple.."

Danny begins playing first while I begin to sing, lily turns to face me as I do and just smiles. I then instructed her to begin playing and she was fantastic! Danny continued singing as she played, as it got to the chorus we all joined in, including Harry.

After a long laugh we finally finished the song, "Im hungry!" Dougie shouts quite childishly.

"Pizza and beers?" Danny asks standing up,

"Really? Beers at.. half one in the afternoon?" Lily questions, aw she was so adorable and innocent,

"Yeah! Common it'll only be one beer.. maybe even two?" Harry said pouting his lips at Lily,

"Okay! okay!" She gives in.

The boys leave to go choose their pizzas and order them, which left me and Lily alone again. I could see that she was relaxed around the guys, I was glad.. there were many thoughts going through my mind Should I ask her out for a date? Should I kiss her? Did she like me?

She could see that I was in deep though, she looked over at me and chuckled, "whatcha thinking about Tom?"

"Oh nothing" I smiled.. it was a lie, I was thinking about her!

"I'm having a really good time today Tom, thank you"

I couldn't help but smile, she was so perfect!

"Me too, and no! Thank you for winning that competition, I wouldn't want to be stuck with that 58 year old woman now would I!" I chuckled, she laughed too,

"What do you guys want to eat?" Harry announced as he came back to the room,

"Um I'll just have a margarita thanks!" Lily said,

"I'll have some of everyone's! I'm not picky!" I laughed.

Harry winked at Lily before walking away, Okay this was irritating me.. Harry had been flirting with Lily the whole time she was here! and I didn't even know if he was when he went to get her! He was constantly stroking her shoulder, had his arm around her, and now winked at her! My jealously had already erupted and Lily wasn't even mine..

She could tell I was in deep thought again, but she just laughed; she stood up and walked over to the kitchen area. I had to ask her.. what if this was my only chance?

"Um lily?"

"Yeah Tom"

"I was wandering.. if you would want to.. I dunno .. um." I started to stutter, maybe it was too soon, "you know what I doesn't matter".. Fuck, I chickened out!