Chapter 30

*Harrys pov*

I had been here, at the gym, for half an hour already and was now waiting for lily to walk through the doors. It made my mouth water just thinking about her in tight clothes, I know Tom is one of my best friends.. but Lilys gorgeous, I should at least give her the choice of me or Tom.

Soon enough I here the doors of the gym section I was in swing open, I put down the weights I was holding and turn to see lily; walking towards me in black tight shorts, a tight bright pink running top and matching black and pick trainers. I couldn't help but smile, and the award for the hottest and fittest couple goes to us.

"Hey lily!" I say as she started putting her bag into one of the lockers,

"Hey Harry, how's the hang over?"

"Oh it's fine, working out always does the job!" I laugh, tensing my bicep and posing; she laughs and locks the locker before shoving the key in her pocket.

After an hour or two lily and I were finished at the gym and went to go get our stuff from the lockers. Man was lily fit, not only in look but also health wise, today was actually a lot of fun.

"Hey, so the marathon is in a couple of weeks. you should come and watch some of it!" I say as I pull my bag out of the locker,

"Yeah that'll be cool, depends if I'm working or not but ill try and get it off! Im sure Tom and i'll have a lot of fun" she replies smiling.. oh yes.. Tom.

"Um can you help?" she laughs as she tries to pull her bag out but failing, "here" I say walking behind her and putting my arms over her shoulders to help her get her bag out, finally it budges and she puts it on the ground so she could put the key back into the locker. my arms were still around her, she turned around and looked at me..

"Harry, what are you doing?" she asks as I step closer to her, she walks backwards and stops as she touches the lockers.

"Harry.." She moans as I place my lips on her neck, I could feel as her hands stroked down my back. I move my lips to hers and I felt her reluctantly kiss back..

"FUCK" she shouts pulling away from me, grabbing her bag she runs around the corner before I could say anything.

I pick up my bag and run after her, "lily!" I exclaim seeing her go through the doors.

I get outside and look around, she's no where to be seen..

Crap.