Chapter 71 (Part Two)

*Toms pov*

"I believe you have prepared your own vows?" the priest said,

"Lily, just like you; this is going to be short but sweet." Everyone laughs, including her, "I still remember the first day I saw you, walking into that audition hall and your little nervous hands shaking, just like they are now, as you played the song I wrote..for you. Ever since that day I've loved you, and I know the first time I told you that I did it came as quite a shock; I know two weeks wasn't a very long time but I knew it was true. I love you lily, and I promise to try and please you as your husband and devote all my love to you and only you.. Sorry Dan" I say, looking over at Danny who I could see chuckle as he wiped away under his eyes.

"Tom, I was already in love with you before I met you.. And for those who don't know me that may sound romantic, but it was more creepy.. The many posters I had of you on my walls were extraordinary.. I've loved McFly my whole life and i know you'll go on forever, I'm the luckiest girl alive because not only am I marrying you; Tom Fletcher- My best friend, my soul mate and lover- but I'm marrying McFly too. As of this day I swear to you that I will love you, every stupid decision you make I will support you because that's what wives do, all my love is already got your name on it you just have to wait for it all to arrive."

"Now do you, Thomas Michael Fletcher take Lily Bethan Stevens to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do" I couldn't stop my smile just saying those words,

"And do you, Lily Bethan Stevens take Thomas Michael Fletcher to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

As my eyes were all ready locked on Lilys I could see the thoughts going through her mind, she takes a big gulp and sighs,

"I do"

"Well then, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife.. Tom, You may kiss your bride"

I look back to lily and both of us were smiling, I quickly move closer to her; I wrap one arm around her back and I hold her hand with the other. She smiles at me and I swing her down so she's resting on my knee. We were now facing everyone. I lean down and kiss her, instantly making up for the week we had been apart by whirling my tongue around hers.

Cheers and wolf whistles erupted from the church, I pulled lily back up and we smiled at the crowd. Scooping up under her legs and running down the aisle with her bridal style in my arms.

*Dannys pov*

We all watched and cheered as Tom basically skipped out the church with lily in his arms.

"I saw you crying" Charlotte giggles as everyone starts to head out the church and go to the hotel next door,

"I don't know what you're talking about" I reply sticking my tongue out at her. I loop my arm with hers and guide us out the doors,

"Yes you do, anyway I wasn't saying it was a bad thing! I think it's very sweet you being emotional at your best friends wedding"

"I just love seeing them both so happy together, and thinking of our wedding" She turns around rather quickly,

"What do you mean our wedding? Danny are you stating what I think you are?"

"I'm not asking you right now, but just for future reference; what would you say if I did?" I ask pulling her against my side,

"You know I could never say no to you Danny" She smiles kissing my cheek,

"Charlotte?"

"Yes?" She looks up,

"Will you marry me?"

"No" she laughs, she takes my hand and rushes over to our table in the hotel. Each round table were white with pink and purple roses in the middle which matched the girls bouquets and dresses.