Chapter 50

*toms pov*

The heavy sound of foot steps followed me as I made my way back to the car, tears slowly make their way down my cheek.

"Tom wait!" Lily shouts from behind me, her shuffles get louder as I reach my car, I faffle around trying to find my keys in my pocket,

"Please Tom.." She whispers as she stood in behind me, I sigh before turning around from

Unlocking the door,

"Why" I bluntly ask, "why the fuck should I let you speak?"

"Tom I can expla-"

"-Explain what?! Why another one of my best friends were at your flat, Kissing?!"

"He was there to comfort me.."

"Oh, so you use sex for comfort! You should have just told me, then you wouldn't be going off sleeping around with my supposed friends?!"

"I don't sleep around! You know that?! Tom, Danny was there because I was asking him to help us get back together" She sighs walking slightly closer to me,

"See, how can I believe you.. you say he was there to help you, strange way of helping having his tongue down your throat!'

"Oh Tom! He leaped on me! I stood there, frozen, I didn't want it to happen!" she practically screamed, a lump building in her throat

"Lily I don't believe that! I watched you, you didn't try to move or stop him! You're just a slut, you've had a taster of all us McFly boys except Dougie; but I bet he'll be next wont he?! You're just a pathetic nobody"

"Nobody..?" She whimpers, "Slut.." her voice cracks. "Fuck you Tom" the tears pour from her eyes, tracing down her cheek; she frantically wipes them away before turning back and running towards her house.

Fuck, why did I say that! "Lily.." I sigh reaching out for someone who wasn't there, I watched as she ran around the corner and out of sight..

*Lilys pov*

I ran. Just ran. In no direction and to no particular place, except away from Tom. How could he say that, I'm a slut? He knew that it wasn't me that kissed Harry, he knew that I was in love with him even though I hadn't told him.. And Danny, He had to tell Tom..

Before I knew it I was getting out of breath, I couldn't walk anymore let alone run. I had no idea where I was, it was pitch black since it was late at night and basically silent. The only sound was my panting, I slowly leant over and rested my hands on my knees as I tried to control and regain my normal breathing; which wasn't easy since it was a mixture of tears and pain that made my lungs weak.

As I opened my eyes I could see faint white marks going along in a line only about a meter away from where I was standing. I thought to myself that I must have found a back road as it was not busy and was quiet.

My eyes were still blurry from the tears that coated them and I was squinting slightly, trying to adjust to the lack of light. But just as they had and I manage to open them to their normal amount, a sudden bright light came from over hill and gradually got bigger as it seem to get closer. I could barely make out what it was, squinting my eyes once more; all I could see was two headlight shaped things coming right at me. A loud, deep horn struck, I inhale a quick gasp of air, before I could attempt to move the lights were in front of my face.

I was hurled many meters from where i originally was, as my head fell to the side I saw the distorted figure of a large truck.

I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. There was an insane pain running in both my leg and head, but all I could do was stay there, as I though I could move my arm; nothing would happen..

A cool, liquid like substance started to form on the top of my head. the liquid ran off over my forehead, past my eyes and drip onto the road. I looked down and saw dark crimson blood trailing past me.

All I could hear was the muffled sound of some one shouting, two very blurry figures rush over to me. That was the last thing I saw before my heavy lids shut.

One final thought popped into my head, was this it? In the final moments of my life, I had lost my one love forever..

My mind slowly shut down, a small light appeared at the corner of my eye, I suddenly felt weightless, every part of me relaxed and I could feel nothing..

What is going to happen??? Comments and votes please x