Chapter 14

*lilys pov*

It was finally Wednesday, today got to see Tom again.. I had been thinking, which was usually a bad thing for me, that I needed to talk to Tom about that kiss.. it must had meant something!

I started pacing around my flat, going in circles around my kitchen table, I don't understand why I was so nervous.. I had seen Tom before! I was kind of hoping he had seen the article but just incase I shoved it in my bag.

Looking at the clock in my kitchen; quarter to twelve, that would leave me about five minutes to spare, and I defiantly wouldn't want to be late! so I headed out the door, bag over my shoulder and guitar in my hand.

I stood outside Starbucks, 3 minutes to 12, for some reason I though Tom would exactly be here at twelve.. he always seemed like a guy that wouldn't want to be late.

Ten minutes pass.. still I was standing on the pathement outside, I had even checked in Starbucks to see if he was waiting there.. no luck. It started to really upset me, didn't Tom care? Maybe that article was right.. it was just a fling. Tom didn't care about me! I was stupid for even thinking for a minute that he would. Im just a fan.. that's all i'll ever be to him..

Wiping a tear that was building up under my eye i started walking back to my flat. I knew I couldn't trust boys.. and was stupid for thinking that Tom would be any different!