Chapter 73

*Lilys pov*

"Shit." I spat,

"Shit shit shitty de shit shit!"

I couldn't help but curse at the white stick held in my hands, the two blue lines indicating the new step in mine and toms life.

"Hey lil, where are you babe?" Tom calls from beyond the bathroom,

"In the bathroom, be out in a minute!" I call back, quickly wrapping the stick in a long chain of toilet paper and into the bin.

I leave the bathroom and walk into the bedroom where I heard Tom calling from. He was sitting on the bed, guitar on his lap and fingers gently strumming to Little Joanna. The notes calmed me slightly, the panic and shock slowly drifted from me.

"Tom." I interrupt, he suddenly stops singing and looks up at me,

"Okay? is everything alright?"

No tom, everything is not alright!

"I have a few questions to ask you.."

He nods, motioning for me to carry on speaking,

"Well since we're married now, and I'm still not over the fact we are, but obviously there's things we want to do since we are.. right?"

"Yeah I guess, well I know we've not really discussed having kids or anything.. but we both do right? and since we're only newly weds, and there's so much we want to do before getting tied down with kid-"

"I'm pregnant!" I disrupted. Oh, it wasn't supposed to come out like that..

"Wha-at? are you sure?" Toms face was unreadable, his brow furrowed but a slight smile..

"I've taken three pregnancy tests.."

"Wow" He sighs, "I'm gonna be a dad!" Tom pulls me into a hug, kissing up and down my cheeks, my nose and forehead. He slowly pulled away before his brows crossed again,

"This is good, right lil?" I couldn't tell if I was smiling, crying or had no expression at all, but Tom was questioning it non the less. I somehow couldn't bring myself to speak, I didn't know what to say.. was this what I wanted?

"Lily?" Tom states, I felt as if I was just staring, staring into nothingness,

"Lily?"

"Lily?!" I could see Tom beginning to shake me, my head moving, and panic sweeps over his face. But the only thing was, I couldn't feel it, I couldn't move. Everything slowly became blurry, cloudy even?

"Lily!" There was a second voice. One I well recognised.. Toms voice was fading, just like my vision.. Until it went dark.

"Lily wake up now or you're going to be late for school!"

My eyes flutter open, the familiar walls from my childhood, multiple McFly posters covering each of them.

"Lily did you hear me?" My door flung open, Covers being ripped off my body and shoulders.

"Lily Bethan Stevens get your ass out of bed and dressed!" My mum shouted,

"What am I doing back here?" I ask, rubbing my eyes over my sleepy eyes, Sleepy?

"What are you talking abou- we don't have time for your dreams lily! get dress, do your teeth and get down stairs!"

"But mum? I was just with Tom, I'm pregnant!"

"Who's Tom?! You're only 17, what are you doing getting pregnant!"

"Fletcher! What are you talking about? I'm 26! Mum you were there when we got married!" I shout back, how could my own mum not remember my wedding?

"You were dreaming lily! Get dressed before I do it myself!" and with that, she left. Left me with my thoughts..

It all felt so real..

I guess it could have been a dream?

Best dream of my fucking life.

-------------------------

THE END

ooohhhhh

Hope you like the ending! I thought I'd mix it up a bit :P

Follow me for new stories i'll write!

Galaxy Defenders Stay Forever!!!!

Bye!!

Alika xx