Chapter 58

*Lilys pov*

Tom and I were having one of our many cuddling sessions on the sofa, watching an array of Disney films with all the cats somewhere around us. My phone started vibrating against the table creating a loud buzz (Buzz! Ehheheh! sorry..) that filled the room.

I picked it up and walked out the living room, Tom not bothering to move since it was Toy Story we were watching.

"Hello?"

"Hello love! It's mum"

"Oh hey mum, how are you? we haven't spoken In ages!"

"Yes, not since you were in the hospital.. anyway that's not what I was calling about, we're having a barbecue on Saturday and was wondering if you wanted to come down and introduce Tom to everyone?"

"Yeah that sounds great!" Suddenly an idea pops into my head, "Hey, do you know if cousin Laura is still single and or is she going too?"

"Yes I believe she is, why?"

"Could I possibly bring one of my friends, I really think they would get on well"

"Sure think honey, see you Saturday?"

"Defiantly! Okay love you, bye!"

"Love you too, toodles!"

I walk back into the room where Tom was still lounging on the sofa but now with Leia on his chest. He sees me come in and shoos her away, i cuddle back up into his chest, he wraps his arms tightly around my hips and kisses the crook of my neck.

"So who was that?" He asks,

"My mum, she was wandering if we wanted to go down to Bristol for the weekend, They're having a barbecue.. wanna go?"

"Yeah sounds fun, i'll tell the guys after the films finished"

"Okay great! also, since you're gonna ring him anyway, would you ask Harry if he wanted to come with us? I have someone that I want him to meet"

"Sure thing, anything for my princess" Once again he kisses my neck for carrying on watching Toy Story.

--------------------------------------------------

A couple of days later it was the night before we left for the weekend at my mums house, Tom was frantically stuffing both his and my clothes into a tiny suitcase that would usually only be big enough for one person to take for an over night stay..

"Tom, slow down love! It doesn't all have to be packed right at this second, it's only 7 and we don't leave till 11 tomorrow. And anyway, remember that we will have other stuff to pack tomorrow morning?"

"Really? Like what?"

"Yes, like our PJs, tooth brushes and paste, both out hair things and my make up!"

He sighs before giving up and collapsing on the bed, I go and lay down next to him, gently wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, there was something in his eyes that was telling me something was up,

"What if she doesn't like me?" Tom sighs looking down at me,

"Who? my mum?"

"Yeah.. I mean, she means so much to you and I don't want to.. I dunno.. disappoint her.."

"Tom, you can never disappoint her! she already knows how much you mean to me and that's all she cares about - that I'm happy" I reassure him, "common, wanna order Chinese?"

"Sounds great, i'll be down in a sec" He smiles as I slip off the bed and head down stairs.

-------

I started pulling out the cat food onto the the counter so that Danny wouldn't search the whole house. Much to toms dismay, I had asked Danny to look after the cats while we were away, but Tom didn't trust him not to ruin the house.

"So what am I doing again?" Danny asks walking into the kitchen behind me,

"Danny! Ive told you five times already this morning!" I chuckle, quickly scribbling down what to do on some paper,

"I know.. why don't you ask Dougie to do it?"

"Because I asked you to" I hand him the paper, "now, this is exactly what I've told you before. Let yourself in, turn the heater by the front door on so that it heats the house, feed the cats with the food already out on this counter, unlock the back door cat flap to let them out.. okay?"

"Okay..?"

"And there's beer and pizza in the fridge if you get hungry while your here" I chuckle, seeing the glisten in his eyes as I said the words 'beer, and 'pizza'.

I hear the front door open an close before Harry walks in with a large rucksack hanging on his back.

"Goooooood morning lil" Harry exclaims pulling me into his chest for a tight hug,

"Um morning haz, you're in a good mood" I chuckle after he let me go,

"Yeah I know, I'm really excited to meet your cousin - if she's all that you've told me I can't wait to see her" he replies, red flushing to his cheeks.

Ten minutes later we started putting the stuff in my car, since it was the biggest, and I jumped into the drivers seat since I was the only one which knew where to go. Harry got into the back and almost instantly shoved his headphones in, Tom slid in next to me before kissing my cheek and putting his belt on,

"Look after my cats Danny, or you're as good as dead" Tom threats to Danny who was waiting by our front door,

"I will don't worry, you can trust me"

I slowly pull out the drive way, waving to Danny as we get past the house,

"He's rather antisocial" I chuckle looking back at Harry who was typing away on his phone,

"Ah yes, he doesn't like car rides" Tom replies as he gets a CD out his bag and put it into the player,

"What you putting in there mister?" I question raising my eyebrow,

"Just wait, I know you know them" He winks before pressing play.

Instantly an electric guitar started playing and I knew immediately who and what it was,

"Little black dress just walked into the room, making heads turn - cant stop looking at you!" I yell out as the One Direction boys begin singing themselves.