Chapter 70 (Part One)

*Toms pov*

Today was finally the day, the day that lily and I would become man and wife! I've been waiting for this day my whole life, and lily had been in my mind long before I met her..

I was already changed into my suit and was starring at myself in the mirror, going over my vows in my head and thinking about how lily would look in her wedding dress while walking up the aisle. It had been a week since I had seen her, it was the guys, Evie, Charlottes and Laura's idea for us to be apart for this long. It was too long, I missed her so much! The only thing that was keeping me going was the thought that today Lily was becoming Lily Bethan Fletcher.

Dougie comes in with his shirt half buttoned up and tie only looped around his neck; "Tom, help please?" Doug chuckles holding the two ends of the tie. He finishes buttoning his shirt before I walk over and do his tie.

"How you doing then Tom?" Harry asks walking into the room,

"I'm doing.. Alright, can't wait to see her!" I say, a huge grin appears as I think about her again

"Only a couple of hours before you're officially 'The Fletchers'!" Danny states also joining us in the room, The Fletchers.. Yeah that sounded good.

Soon enough there were us McFly boys, Lilys brother George and my dad in the room. We each had a glass of champaign in our hands and were all dancing around. I wasn't nervous at all, I was just excited!

"Lets head for the church, only one hour to go Tom!" My dad announces leading everyone out the door.

*Lilys pov*

"Lily calm down!" My sister, Maddie, shouts

"I CAN'T! WHAT IF I MESS EVERYTHING UP?! WHAT IF I DO A ROSS FROM FRIENDS AND SAY THE WRONG NAME?! WHAT IF MY DRESS RIPS WHILE WALKING DOWN THE AISLE?! WHAT IF TOM DOESN'T SAY I DO?!" I scream pacing around the room in just my bridal underwear,

"None of that is going to happen!" Maddie said calmly,

"How do you know that?! I wouldn't be freaking out if I didn't think they might happen!!"

"Yeah we can see, and I think the whole world can hear that you're freaking out" Charlotte laughs walking into the room,

"Do you love Tom?" Maddie asks,

"Yes of course I do! Do you think he doesn't think that.. Oh god!" I started to panic even more, I walk over to the bed and slump onto it, pressing my face into my hands,

"I'm not saying that at all" Maddie responds, she comes to sit next to me and wraps her arms around me, "I'm saying that if you love Tom, none of this will happen.. Just think, in under two hours you'll be mrs Fletcher! And you and Tom can spend the rest of your lives together"

"I need to hear toms voice!" I exclaim,

"But he can't see you until the wedding!" Evie shouts,

"I know, get him to come here! We'll shut the door to the bedroom and I'll sit one side and him the other! Please!! I need to hear my baby's voice before I go insane!!"

Charlotte nods before walking out the room to find the boys, and Tom.

*charlottes pov*

I walk over to the church, it was literally only across the street so only took me a couple of seconds to get there.

"Danny, babe have you seen Tom?!" I shout to Danny who was waiting by the door to say hello to each guest,

"Yeah he's talking to some of the guests, you look gorgeous by the way" he replies looking me up and down and smiling,