Chapter 51

*Dannys pov*

Lily storms out her flat, I look out the window and see as she started to run after Tom. What the fuck was I thinking.. Why did I kiss lily?!

I need to get out of here, I put on my jacket and pick up my keys. Even though I wasn't in a fit state to drive, I just had to risk it. I made my way back to my car and could just about hear two people shouting- Tom and Lily..

"You're just a slut, you've had a taster of all us McFly boys except Dougie; but I bet he'll be next wont he?! You're just a pathetic nobody!" I hear Tom shout... oh Tom..

Just as I unlocked my car, a white blur ran past, it was lily. Tom was screaming after her but it made no difference. I thought she was heading back to her flat, but she passed it and ran in no direction at all.

Many thoughts ran through my head, Should I go?- No I've done enough damage already.. She's one of my best friends- Go, Find her!

So that what I did. I locked my car again and started power walking in the same direction lily had just gone. For the first few minutes I saw nothing, not only was it black but it was also silent. Something bright caught my eye, a small figure standing on the other side of a hedge to me- it was lily. I have a sigh of relief, she wasn't lost, and she was safe.

That was what I thought anyway.. A sudden uproar of a deep honking sound came from my right, I look to see a huge truck; speeding at what seemed to be about 50 miles an hour- Heading straight for lily..

I moved as quickly as I physically could, but no use.. the truck collided with Lilys fragile body, throwing her meters away from before.

"LILY" I shout racing over to her.

A small pool of blood collected around her head. As I reached her I lifted her head onto my knee, my tears fell from my eyes and landed on her face. I wiped them away as well as the blood trailing down her cheek.

"Lily! Don't leave me! Stay with me! Don't close your eyes!" One long, sharp intake of breath. I gently patted her cheek, trying to keep her from closing her eyes. But alas, her lids slowly close and her whole body relaxes. A man runs up to me, all I could hear were very few words- "ambulance coming" was all I needed to hear.

I had ridden in the ambulance with lily, they had to use a defibrillator when they got to her. but nothing seemed to happen..

We were now in the hospital, I haven't been allowed into Lilys room yet.. I need to call someone, Tom.

It took a while for him to answer but eventually he did, "Danny I don't want to talk to you.." He states, his voice was soft but stern and sounded as if he was crying..

"Lilys in the hospital." I choke,

"What?! Where? why? is she okay?"

"We're at St James hospital.. ill tell you what happened when you get here" I say before he hangs up.

Ten minutes later I see a frantic Tom running over to me, he swings his arms around me and cries into me. Even though I was shocked, I returned the hug, I knew he needed it.

I take Tom and we sit down in the waiting area around the corner. He looks down to my knee, where I had put Lilys head, and the large mark of blood there, "What happened to her?" Tom croaks, pain and sorrow shinning in his eyes,

"She got hit by a truck.. I don't know if she's conscious or not.. maybe if she's even alive"

"Danny don't say that! She can't be dead!" Tom shouts,

"Okay okay.. but Tom, don't get your hopes up.. She was in a bad state when I ran over to her.." I say patting toms back. He sighs as he rubs his eyes with his finger and thumb, leaning his elbows on his knees and putting his head in his hands.

After a short while of compleat silence between me and Tom, a young, tall, and short haired nurse came into the room looking very worried.

"Lily Stevens?" She softly states,

"Is she okay? Is she alive!?" Tom almost screams bouncing back into life,

"Are either of you her immediate family?" She asks moving slightly in our direction,

"No-"

"Yes. Toms her husband!" I interrupt. Tom looks back at me, confused and taken back slightly,

"Okay, Tom come with me" She softly said motioning for Tom to follow her,

"Why did you do that?" Tom quietly questioned before he picks up his jacket from the chair,

"She wouldn't have let you see her otherwise.. Tell lily I'm sorry"

"Thank you" he whispers, walking over to the nurse and following her down the hall.

All I can do now is wait.. Wait for any news..