Chapter 15

*Lilys pov*

Walking round the corner and past the news stand where I first saw the magazine with me and Tom in, I suddenly crashed into someone, they must have been in a rush because the collision was so hard that I got knocked over.

I looked up but the sun was blinding me and I couldn't see the persons face, out of their shadow an muscular arm stretched out and helped me up:

"Are you okay?" A familiar voice asked, my eyes finally adjusted to the light and I had to take a step back, from the shock, of who was standing in front of me,

"Harry.. j..j..judd?!" I say, slightly stunned.

"Um yeah, hello!" he laughs,

"Hi! sorry.. I was just not concentrating.. I've kinda just been stood up.."

"Aw no.. so what's your name?" he ask, sounding very concerned..

"Lily.. lily Stevens!"

I could see a definite change in his facial expression, he started chuckling,

"You must be toms friend, from the auditions!".. friend.. yeah.. that sounded right..

"Yeah that's me.."

"Tom actually sent me out to find you! He's stuck working at our studio right now so couldn't get you himself.. so..here I am!"

*Harrys pov*

Oh my god was Lily gorgeous, Tom wasn't lying when he said she was! She looked like an angel.. She was stood right in front of me, her smile showing her perfect pearly teeth and her chocolate eyes melting my inside.

"Oh.. I feel awful.. I though Tom had stood me up" she whispers,

"Oh no! Tom would never do that! Hey i'll take you to the studio now" I said, wrapping my arms around her shoulder and leading her towards the studio, I know this would sound selfish but I was kinda hoping the paparazzi would find us.. She would made good arm candy!

We had reached the studio and I removed my arm from around her shoulders as we walked in, I lead her into the main studio where the guys do their recordings for their guitars, and they were all there; Danny and Dougie were sat on the sofa laughing about and Tom was with Fletch in the editing room which was next to this room and the only thing separating them was a large piece sound proof glass.

I knew Tom had seen Lily walk in, he looked up from talking to Fletch and smiled as he watched lily sit down on the sofa opposite Doug and Danny.

"So you're Lily" Danny states, checking out lily.. that was just Danny being Danny, I just roll my eyes.. I hoped Charlotte didn't mind.

"Yeah.. that's me!"

"You are just as Tom described!" Dougie said, startling lily slightly,

"What? Toms talked to you about me?" she asked looking very hopeful,

"Yeah he talks about you all the time! Ever since he saw you at your first audition!" Danny laughs before he gets interrupted by Tom,

"Ahaha you're so funny Dan." Tom sarcastically states, "Lily! So good to see you again, I'm all done here so wanna go to another room and start the.. music thingy"

"Um yeah that sounds great! Nice to meet you all" Lily said very politely, waving at us before picking up her guitar and following Tom to another room.

I look over at Dougie and Danny who were both looking at me with cheeky grins,

"Music thingy? Sounds slightly suspicious don't you think" Danny giggles along with Dougie,

"Well, lets make sure they don't do anything naughty shall we!" I reply joining in the laughter.