5

K E I T H

Lauren and I were having a great time tonight just me and her, no one else. we rode almost the rides inside the park, and I won her a couple of prizes which causes me to carry it the whole time but I didn't mind.

"Let's go in here!" Lauren said.

It was some boat ride, I mean if she wants to get on there then we can. The boat started to move while it was playing some lovely music.

"I didn't know it was a tunnel of love kinda ride." Lauren apologized.

"Its alright!" I said putting my hand over her shoulder.

"I feel like we a couple anyways." I added.

"Same here." Lauren said.

"I love the connection that we have together." I said.

"I really want to get to know you alot more, I had never fall in love with someone this hard before." I added.

"Keith." Lauren said.

"Falling for someone really fast is scary, but I will take my chances." I said.

"I will take my chances too." Lauren told me.

I put my hand on her face as she touched my hand, we both leaned in and kiss. She started to deepened the kiss which I didn't mind cause I wanted to kiss her so bad anyways. I felt her biting on my bottom lip causing me to get turnt on from it. Lauren finally pulls away, causing me to smile at her. We got off the ride walking hand in hand, we was kissing here and there I just want her to myself but I know she has some feelings for the bros which is complicated for her to deal with.

Lauren was getting tired so I started to drive back home and it was only an hour drive so it didn't take that long to get back to LA. The ride back was peaceful as we will smile time to time.

"Aye I am getting hungry." I told her.

"Same here!" Lauren said as I laughed.

"You want some In-N-Out?" I questioned.

"Yeah that sounds really good right now." Lauren said.

So we went to In-N-Out order some food for us, we shared a milkshake we were both on snap acting a fool I just love seeing her smile it makes me feel some type of way. Lauren wanted to order some food for the bros which was nice as she used her parents black card that they left for them to use.

*

*

*

"I got you guys some food!" Lauren said out loud.