32

E L I J A H

"Sup Keith!" I said doing a handshake.

"Yall good?" I added.

"We taking thing slow!" Lauren said.

"That's good! Where Algee at?" I asked.

"He back in his hotel." Lauren said.

"Aight!" I said.

"How was rehearsals?" Lauren asked.

"It was real good!" I said.

"That's good." Lauren said with a smile.

"I know what happen between you guys.. I ain't mad." Keith said.

"Aight I was finna tell you anyways if she didn't." I said with a nervous laugh.

They both laughed and we all sat on the couch and watch some TV.

Next morning...

K E I T H

Lauren was still asleep as I checked on Kaydence, I went inside her room and she was up sitting causing me to laugh.

"You was looking for daddy hun?" I asked with a chuckle.

I picked her up and giving her kisses causing her to laugh uncontrollably. My phone started to ring and it was a number that I didn't know so I answered.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hello, is this Keith Powers?" Someone asked.

"Yes, this is He!" I said.

The person was talking and letting me know it was from the audition for Straight Outta Compton Movie.

"They want you back to do another call back." Person said.

"Oh that is great, what time?" I asked.

"Tomorrow around 12." Person said.

"Okay I will be there, thank you so much." I said.

"Anytime see you tomorrow Keith!" Person said as the phone call ended.

I really thought I killed that Audition but I can't be too cocky about it though so I have to get a plane ticket and head back to L.A.

"I got a call back sweetie, so that's good news... but I have to leave." I said to her.

She cuffed my face giving me kisses making me smile.

"Love you so much Kaydence, just know that I am doing this for you." I told her.

All of sudden I smelled something nasty and it was Kaydence so I wipe her up real good and then I was giving her a bath since I know her and Lauren was going to do something today.

*

*

*