3

L A U R E N

I was enjoying my breakfast with everyone Luke asked me if I was alright, which was odd. But I told him yeah, he told me that he spoke to Woody and shit. I thought it was nice of him to do that for me Luke never did anything like this..... AT ALL! All the boys ate all the food that I made so they wanted to be nice and clean up the mess for me so I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready to hang with Algee I was kinda excited to spend some alone time with Algee, and then I have a date with Woody later on tonight, and tomorrow with Keith. The summer is starting great for me.

I was looking at myself into the mirror when I heard someone knock on the door, I told whoever it was to come in as I applied on some lip gloss.

"You ready?" Algee asked.

"Yeah." I said looking at him.

"You looking nice Al." I told him.

"You looking incredible

"You looking incredible." Algee said looking at me up and down.

" Algee said looking at me up and down

"Thanks!" I said with a smile.

We both walked downstairs As the others were playing more 2k.

"Where yall going?" Luke asked.

"Out!" Algee said.

"Out where?" Luke questioned.

"Oh.. so now you worrying about me?" I questioned.

"We just gon hang out for a few hours." I added.

"Aight." Luke said.

We headed towards the garage going into Algee's car.

*

*

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Somewhere fun!" Algee said with a smirk.