38

L A U R E N

I was with Kaydence man she was just a baby now she's about to be 3 this is so surreal I really can't deal. After what went down at the club I was completely over the situation. But I do remember what happen that night when I was over Algee's crib.

"Are you okay?" Algee questioned.

"I guess, I just let her get to me." I said.

"She only want Keith now cause he's doing big with his acting." Algee told me.

"Yeah I know." I said.

"I wouldn't be in this mess if I didn't fall for Keith when I was with you." I added.

"What?" Algee questioned.

"Algee... If we were still together, none of this would've happened between us." I told him.

"You drunk Lauren.. you don't know what you saying or talking about." Algee said.

"Lauren your drunk." Algee said once more as he was pulling me away.

But I wasn't even listening as I pecked his lips once more, that is when he kissed me back. We were taking our clothes that we had off as I jumped on him as I wiped my legs around his waist causing us to fall on the bed.

"Lauren..." Algee said as he break the kiss.

"Lauren!" Algee added as he raised my voice a lil bit making me stop and looking into his eyes.

"I love you so much, but you going to regret this moment and I don't want you regretting anything from me okay." Algee said.

That is when I started crying my eyes out on his chest and that's all I remembered from that night. I can't believe that I told Algee that? I wonder if he remembers anything that happened. That is when I picked up my phone calling Algee as It was ringing.

"Wassup Lauren!" Algee said.

"Hey Al! I was wondering if we can talk." I said.

"Yeah, sure about what?" Algee asked.

"About that night." I said as the other line became silent.

"Al, you still here?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I'm still here." Algee said.

"I remember what I did, and I am so sorry!" I apologized.

"Lauren its okay!" Algee said.

"And what I said I ain't sorry for." I said.

"Lauren, you was drunk you didn't mean it." Algee said.

"Even though I was drunk I meant every word I said to you Algee." I added.

"Stop!" Algee said.

"You with Keith now, you guys are perfect for each other." Algee added.

"I just want you and Keith to be a happy couple and also family to Kaydence." Algee once said.

"Whatever feelings you have towards me should be gone." Algee said.

"But Algee!" Lauren said.

"You still have feelings for me?" Lauren questioned.

"Yeah I still have feelings for you, but I ain't gon mess up what you and Keith have." Algee said.

Seconds later that is when the phone call ended.

2 more chapters until this book is over, no second book either! This was just a lil teaser or whatever don't know if the last 2 chapters are going to long it just depends how I wanted the chapter to be typed.

-Bri