17

Mid August summer almost ending which means school is finna start in September.

L U K E

I was hanging out with my bros today I just don't want anything popping off today between Algee and Keith cause I don't got the time for it today. We was gon hangout tonight just us boys, so we all agreed on going to some party just to have a good time, I was about to head out as I wanted to check on Lauren before I left since she was going to be in the house tonight well Mom and Dad are in the house but still.

"Aw where you going tonight?" Lauren asked with a smile as she stopped typing.

"I am hanging out with the boys tonight we going to this party." I said.

"That sounds like fun, well you guys have a good time tonight." Lauren said.

"We will!" I said as I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Tell the boys that I said hello." Lauren said.

"Aight I will, lata!" I said.

"Bye!" Lauren said as I walked out of her room and closing the door behind me.

*

*

*

The party is lit, seeing some beautiful ladies in the room tonight can't choose who I want to talk too and dance with. Yazz didn't waste no time as I saw her with some girl, Woody had a crowd surrounding him as he was showing off his moves, and the rest of us just chilling and vibing.

"This is lit tonight!" Elijah said.

"Yeah it is!" Keith said bopping to the music.

Some fine girl came up to us as she spoke to Keith.

"You wanna dance cutie?" Girl asked.

"Nah, no thank you!" Keith said with a smile.

"Okay! I see you... around." Girl said looking at him up and down as she walked away.

"Damn she is fine." I said.

"She is." Keith said.

"Then why didn't you dance with her?" Elijah asked.

"Cause I didn't want to." Keith said.

"Ain't like you dating Lauren so why you say no." Algee butted in.

"Yo ass didn't say one word until now, I ain't tryna hear ya shit!" Keith said.

"Well you wouldn't be hearing it if yo ass didn't get my girl pregnant!" Algee said.

"Why would you do that to me bro? we supposed to be best friends?" Algee asked getting upset.

"It was a fucking mistake Algee, Lauren and I can't take it back for what we done.. And I am ya best friend." Keith told him.

"A best friend wouldn't do some shit like you did." Algee said as he got up.

"Where you going?" I questioned.