36

L A U R E N

"THE CHAMP IS HERE!" Woody joked causing everyone to laugh.

"That was the one line that annoyed me the most." I said to woody making him do a fake laugh causing me to laugh.

We officially finished filming the mini series I am so glad we work with amazing people, during the couple of weeks they became more as a family than co-workers that I saw everyday. So we were going to go celebrate tonight I haven't been out in a minute cause I am a busy women now with a child to take care of, so this will be fun.

*

*

*

"Damn you look so fucking good right now

"Damn you look so fucking good right now." Keith said giving me a tender kiss.

"Thanks, you looking pretty fly for me." I said giving him a kiss.

" I said giving him a kiss

"Well. what can I say." Keith said brushing off his shoulders making me laugh.

"Let's go before we late." I said.

*

*

*

Glad we wasn't the last person to show up late we were the 3rd ones to show up as I hugged Algee, and Woody.

"You look amazing tonight!" Algee said.

"Thank you, you do too." I said with a smile.

"Damn I am about to steal ya girl cause I want a dance since shes working in that dress." Woody said making me laugh.

"Sure, you can dance with her just for one night." Keith said.

After that I was on the dance floor with Woody, I keep on forgetting that he can really dance. I was having a good time tonight, that is when everyone else showed up and than we was now taking some shots to celebrate and than that is all I remember.