24

Sup! Thanks for 7.3k reads on this book I really do appreciate each and every single one of you guys.

Setting: New York still, they all out ice skating ring but Lauren and Keith were on there own.

K E I T H

We were all at this ice skating ring in New York it was real fun but Lauren didn't do it cause she's pregnant so she watch all of us skating and stuff. I got tired of skating and wanted to spend some alone time with Lauren so I took my skating shoes back and putting my shoes back on walking towards Lauren.

"What you doing?" Lauren asked.

"I want to spend some time with ya, is that a problem?" I questioned.

"No that isn't a problem." Lauren said with a smile.

We were both walking close by the staking ring so we won't get lost, while we was just talking.

"So do you like New York?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah.. New York is coo, but I don't like the cold though!" I told her honestly causing her to laugh.

"You ain't never lied about that." Lauren said.

"I am going to be living here while you go to Sacramento for college." She stated.

"I know, but we gon alright." I told her.

"You, me, and the baby going to be alright." I added.

"Can't believe this is really happening." Lauren said.

"I know we gon be doing our own things." I said.

"I am scared to be honest." Lauren told me.

"Don't be scared." I said.

"Maybe I should go to a college close by you." Lauren said.

When she said that I stopped us from walking any further.

"Lauren you been wanting to back too New York for college since you were a freshman in high school, this is a opportunity in a lifetime for you to do it. I don't want me to be the reason you don't go." I told her.

"I know its gon be rough you raising the baby by yourself while you going to college, and me not being there with you it worst. But we both doing this for our baby boy or girl, just remember that." I added while I cuffed her face into my hands.

She was crying a lil bit as I wiped her tears away because I didn't want her to mess up her makeup.

"I love you Keith." Lauren said.

"I love you too Lauren." I said.

I pecked her lips a few times as I gave her a hug and another kiss as we started walking back hand in hand.

"I was getting worried for a second." Her mother said.

"We just wanted to talk." Lauren said.