35

Thanks to my sis for helping me @XOXOShanicee now I can type something for you guys!!!!

Setting: Years later...

L A U R E N

"I been doing all the damn work, and yall just been dancing!" Ralph said.

"CUT!" Director said.

This scene was real good, Algee was having a hard time cause he kept on laughing on Elijah line so he finally finished his line and it was perfect.

"That was perfect you guys!" I said.

"Thanks!" Algee said.

"I thought we wasn't gon leave the set til we get this scene right!" Keith said with a laugh.

"I know right my ass hurt for sitting in the chair all them hours." I said.

"Sorry his line was funny though I couldn't stop laughing." Algee said laughing as Elijah shook his head.

You guys are wondering how I got to be apart of this mini series, well during my college years I been doing my own writing, directing, and producing my own projects. And I heard Keith in couple of my projects and it got on the internet and then after that I am the Executive producer on the New Edition story, I really have to thank Keith for the opportunity even though I thank him almost every day.

"Wanna get some dinner? My treat?" Keith questioned pulling me close.

"Not tonight I have to look over the scenes that we did to make sure its that we don't have to re do them." I told him.

"Aight! Don't stay up too late okay!" Keith said.

"I try not too! I want to thank you for everything." I told him causing him to laugh at me.

"You welcome! I love you." Keith said.

"I love you too, tell Kaydence I miss her and give her lots of kisses." I said.

"No doubt!" Keith said as he kissed my lips.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you more." Keith said pecking my lips more.

"Okay Tyree let me get to work." I said.

"Aight." Keith said as he kissed my head and was walking away.

A L G E E

I forgot my wallet, I most have left it on set so I had to drive back and get it, I was finally in my dressing room and saw my wallet there as I smiled to myself cause I hate losing my personal belongings. I was leaving out of my dressing room that is when I saw Lauren walking towards the other side of the building.

"Aye Lauren what you doing here still?" Algee asked.

"I am heading back inside to look at the scenes so we don't have to redo them and stuff." Lauren said.